Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Rashard Mendenhall Twitter about Bin Laden... 5/4, Mendenhall explains intentions.

Bookmark and Share
    wow Rashard, I will cheer for you as long as you wear the Black and Gold but Keep your damn mouth shut. If you score a 23 on the Wonderlic your opinion really doesn't matter. Yes I believe 100% in the freedom of speech but can we please just focus on the Ravens? I could care less about your political views, as a matter of fact if you want to equate your situation to slavery then your are a flat out moron. If you want out of your slavery then go to work like the rest of us, make 50 grand a year and smile. Please Rashard just focus on what you do best...not on the real issues of the world.
    I like big hits and I cannot lie

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by airbrake 1 View Post
    I guess you and rashard can will now just have to listen to Bin Ladens messages of peace on tape now that he's fish food...your depths naivete are truly bottomless...be sure to message back in 10-15 years when you finally learn how the real world works and tell us how rashards quote didn't leave some doubt in peoples minds on whether he thinks bin laden is a nice guy...perhaps you and he can advocate for hitler next time and open up a few cans of ZYKLON B for all us haters of free speech..BREATHE THAT FRESH AIR IT WILL TAKE AWAY YOUR CARES
    Good idea! I'll totally do that! Wow I totally look up to you as my elder because you respect others so well and don't have a completely backwards point of view. Can't wait to learn how the real world works because I'm 11 years old and don't understand anything about anything! Yay so excited!

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Mendenhall is an idiot. It's okay for him to feel that way because this is a free country but to not understand the sensitivity of the subject to the majority of the nation is another thing all together.

Mendy, your not in everyone good graces anyway for the fumble that cost us a shot to win the Super Bowl so shut up or suddenly Ricky Williams will be signed, Dwyer will get 10 carries a game and suddenly your of no use to this team. Or the league. Being blackballed has been done before.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Wonder if Bin Laden screamed "Oh, sh*t" before they busted a cap in his head?

The SEALS honoring free speech to the very end!

Just another reason why Twatter is garbage and I will never have an account there.

I get the part Mendy is talking about with people celebrating over Bin Laden's death but the rest should have never been twatted. I'm glad Bin Laden finally got what was coming to him, but there is just way too much excessive celebration going on in my opinion. I feel like there really isn't anything to celebrate. All the lives lost on 9/11 will not be brought back and Al Qaeda isn't any less of a threat because one person of the group is dead.

My Mood
    Manic
    Quote Originally Posted by airbrake 1 View Post
    5,000 gallons of jet fuel in a steel reinforced building started fire...fire melts steel...steel loses structural integrity...building pancakes in on it's own weight....i can't believe there are still people who can even fathom this conspiracy theory crap...

i guess the goverment blew the levees in new orleans, and the moon landing was shot on a movie set...who knew the drug PCP was making such a big comeback in this country
    diesel fuel cant burn hot enough to melt high tensil steel no matter what the delivery system is there is only one thing that can liquify steel and that is thermate google prof steve jones

--- Added 5/4/2011 at 07:01 AM ---

btw no steel building in HISTORY has ever fell do to fire and there have been building almost as high as wtc hit by jets and the building never fell fyi jet fuel is basically diesel fuel it's max tempature is 2500 f it takes 3500f minamun to melt steel im not saying the government was responsible for 911 but they havent told the truth about it either just the science alone debunks thier version but this is steeleraddicts so im done commenting on 911 only the steelers

My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Steelers halfback Rashard Mendenhall removed one of his controversial comments from his Twitter feed but has not talked publicly since his series of tweets on the social media site about the death of Osama bin Laden and the 9/11 terrorist attacks prompted an uproar around the country.

Mendenhall, Profootballtalk.com first discovered, removed the comment he made Monday evening that "We'll never know what really happened. I just have a hard time believing a plane could take a skyscraper down demolition style."
    He has not posted a tweet since Monday evening.

The distaste with some of his comments on Twitter reached the president's office of his employer. Art Rooney II issued a statement Tuesday that Mendenhall's comments about 9/11 and bin Laden's death were hard to comprehend.

"I have not spoken with Rashard so it is hard to explain or even comprehend what he meant with his recent Twitter comments. The entire Steelers' organization is very proud of the job our military personnel have done and we can only hope this leads to our troops coming home soon."

The @R_Mendenhall name was among the top 10 most read on Twitter for a time Tuesday.

Steelers coach Mike Tomlin, asked in March if he had a policy on his players use of social media, replied, "As long as they don't specifically discuss our business I'm not against it. I'm not a proponent of it. I think it's a generational thing. I think I missed that window."

Read more:

I'm just going to leave this here for Mendy

Waterboy
    what a dirt bag

--- Added 5/4/2011 at 09:28 AM ---

he should stfu or move to the mid east with the other whack jobs

Don't know who's dumber? Mendenhall or the people that actually come on and support his views. I'm all for free speech but some people just dont have the brains to have such a forum. Obviously, the guy is not a rocket scientist.

Love the debate about melting steel. Real interesting. Keep that stuff coming LOL.

Please God end this lockout so we can talk football again.

Thread Information