Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rashard Mendenhall Twitter about Bin Laden... 5/4, Mendenhall explains intentions.

Bookmark and Share
    SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    I personally celebrated and made a toast to all the people who died on 9/11 when Bin Ladens death was announced. I seriously doubt anyone considers Osama a human being, everyone was celebrating the death of a monster and I am sure it brought some closure to some people. Granted his death will not bring anyones loved ones back but this can only help with the healing process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    With all due respect to you twitter diehards, I personally think it's gay, times were much better without this high tech way to make an *** of yourself!
    Yeah I never had or wanted a tweeter account. I could care less what a celebrities do with their free time. Just like facebook people put there whole life out there.

I do consider Osama a human being, I don't like the human he became but that doesn't make him any less human. I'm a strong believer in what you do will always come back to you in this life or the next. Believe me he will get his and I feel no one can make him pay more than God. Me personally I feel like celebrating his death falls right into his hands , because instead of raising the name of the people he hurt all you hear is his name.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    When Mendenhall scores his first TD this year (if there is a season) most upset with him will forget that he made these foolish comments....

I agree with Latrobe that twitter sucks.....I have a twitter account but I think I used it for one day.....lol Never went on there again......lol

The slavery comments by far are the most stupid....White players also are up there in their underwear being poked and prodded to.....Plus the African American players are not being whipped, lynched or having to go through any of the other terrible things their ancestors who were slaves had to go through......Plus they're making millions.......

As for 9/11 he is entitled to his opinion and if he thinks its wrong for people to celebrate death even if its somebody evil like Osama Bin Laden then he has that right.......But he also should be prepared to deal with some kind of back lash from some fans.....

The lock out is causing me to be done with the NFL not stupid comments by NFL players.....lol

9/11 conspiracy, huh? Does this mean that Mendenhall has his helmet lined with tin foil?

Quote Originally Posted by Rampage View Post
    9/11 conspiracy, huh? Does this mean that Mendenhall has his helmet lined with tin foil?
    No but his hands are lined with Vasoline at times, hahahahahahha!!

Joking here, I actually like him a lot!! Just would rather he kept off Twitter!!

twitter is stupid, but whats even more stupid is how butt-hurt people get about other peoples tweets. like this is causing a legit uproar for no reason

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    If Mendenhall truly believes what he posted on Twitter, then he's an idiot.

That being said, the Steelers need to get him the ball 25 times a game.

I don't care about players personal lives. Perform on the field, that is all I care about.

Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by tburg68 View Post
    If Mendenhall truly believes what he posted on Twitter, then he's an idiot.

That being said, the Steelers need to get him the ball 25 times a game.

I don't care about players personal lives. Perform on the field, that is all I care about.

Carry on.
    LOL, it's the same with celebs, I could care a less Justin Bieber is sitting at an airport waiting on a plane...

Like you said do your damn job and if you must tweet use a fake name!!

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow SteelDad On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    With all due respect to you twitter diehards, I personally think it's gay, times were much better without this high tech way to make an *** of yourself!
    I take no offense Latrobe, I just think comments like these would have gotten out one way or the other.

http://steeleraddicts.podomatic.com/
    Coming to you live from the Fortress of Steelertude!

My Mood
    Addicted
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free...

Thread Information