All my hardwork over the last year is now over...i got to see some of my favorite players go to teams i hate, got to see players i think will fail go to teams i think they will certainly fail with (Dalton) and overall im extremely happy with the steelers 2011 draft. Not flashy by any means but 3 starters down the road at the very least and 3 of my favorite players in the draft to see in a steelers uniform.

I do this every year, and yes...Cameron Heyward was on my last years one...check out this thread for some awesome posts from 2010 about 2011

http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/...ad.php?t=24682

Not in any particular order, just some names to let sink in for the upcoming year

Mike Brewster C/G OSU - would be the final chapter to a monumental change from below average to elite oline

Jayron Hosely CB Va Tech - Not the biggest guy but is simply terrific in coverage...dont need big, physical corners if the ball never gets close to them

Don'ta hightower MLB Bama - A hammer in the middle...imo a better physical prospect than rolando mcclain, not quite the football player though

Dwayne Allen TE Clemson - I think TE is going to be a need soon, hes one of the better ones available in the 2012 draft...good pass catcher

Ray Ray Armstrong FS Miami - Huge FS, but is going to be a special player...been on teams radars since high school

Alameda Ta'amu NT Washington- Probably a mid round guy but will likely be one of the better NT prospect next year (not looking like a great year for them)

Kenny Tate FS Maryland - Pretty much the same size as Armstrong, next years safety class will liekly put this years to shame

David Paulson TE Oregon - Same idea as Allen

Blair Walsh K Georgia - Gonna put the best college kicker on the steelers radar until further notice

Feel free to add guys