Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will Ras-i Dowling fall to 63?

Bookmark and Share
    i dont think he falls to 63, however i think the way the draft has played out theres more of a chance than ever....damn i thought i was happy with pouncey last year...give me heyward and dowling and my happiness will reach new levels, and so will my ego cause they are both 2 of my favorite players this year

My Mood
    Impatient
    I would like to see us trade up if we can to get either Dowling or Moore. I think either one could help our secondary out. But with some of the CB's on the board still, I hope it only costs us a 5th.

honestly i dont even care what they have to give up to get dowling, williams, or brown...MAYBE moore.

you give me heyward and dowling in the same draft its a wet dream

Starter
    harris, williams, dowling and moore are all nice possibilities .. little and gilbert are obviously targets too .. so we have at least six money guys imo to go after here ..

I'm thinking that if Dowling makes it past the Skins, the Steelers should consider moving up to get him.

im thinking some teams arent too high on dowling, or any of the corners still available since no one pulled the trigger in round one and prince fell quite a bit.

still 2-3 QBs, a run on WRs (hankerson, young, little), RBs like leshoure, williams, jones are gonna be scooped up as well and then theres 5 CBs and 2 safeties that could go.

i really wouldnt mind gilchrist or carter as a FS pick if everyone else is gone (meaning dowling, brown, williams, harris (i think harris might be the pick if they stay put) ijalana, gilbert, moore, little, kendricks)

we got options

Starter
    if we can land harris at 63 or move up for dowling/williams i will probably bust my *** celebrating again like i did last night .. was running with joy to the computer to post and the wall got in the way ..

i was pretty hammered last night at that point so all i could offer was an OOOHHHH YEEEAAAAHHHHH but i was dreaming only about getting to work so i could go online and talk about it lol

Starter
    if you look back at the thread that is all i gave it too lol .. a yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh .. i ended up not making it in to work lol

I wish I could have consumed my body weight in some Dogfish Head Brown Ale last night, but I had to get up at 5:00 today.

Hey, is anyone else not happy with the way they do the draft now? Thursday all night, Friday is too early (BASKETBALL, GO AWAY), and then the "who cares" portion on Saturday. Go back to doing this on the weekend, you money hungry bastards.

Thread Information