Thread: What needs are already filled?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Impatient

What needs are already filled?

Now we now we have needs on this team, but which ones are already really filled with youngsters?

FS, is that filled with Mundy or D. Warren?
    CB, is that filled with Butler?
    RG, is that filled with Legursky or someone else?
    RT, is that filled with J or C Scott
    TE, is that filled with Johnson
    ILB, is that filled with Sylvester
    DL, Hood seems to be getting there, but Eason is a liability?
    NT, Hampton cant play forever
    RB depth, is that filled with Dwyer

Going into this draft which of these do you guys think are already filled, not really needs, or who are you willing to take a chance on. I am willing to take a chance on Butler, Sylvester and Dwyer, the others are needs of us I think.

FS, is that filled with Mundy or D. Warren? No
    -Both are career backups at this point...maybe warren will get a chance to see what hes got though

CB, is that filled with Butler? No
    I love butler, but theres still a ahuge need at CB...mcfadden and gay are on their way out and even if ike stays hes getting older

RG, is that filled with Legursky or someone else? No hes a backup
    **** no, i love legs as a versatile backup lineman and goaline FB but thats what he is, no more

RT, is that filled with J or C Scott **** no they are terrible
    These two clowns are dismal and should not make the roster

TE, is that filled with Johnson No, hes a FB and has ****** hands and runs ****** routes
    I think hes a crushing blocker, but hes not a FT TE

ILB, is that filled with Sylvester Yes hes the truth
    Love this man...the future is here

DL, Hood seems to be getting there, but Eason is a liability? No eason i better than hood though
    Eason was shaky at first but he plays alot of snaps, collapses the pocket, and gets his hands up and swats passes like its nothing....at this point hes the better rotational player but he wont be around for lone..DE is a pretty huge need imo

NT, Hampton cant play forever this is a Mildly big need
    Guys like hampton dont come around all the time, this is a pretty solid NT class i hope they come away with someone...powe in the 3rd would be fine with me

RB depth, is that filled with Dwyer no they need another option
    Noel Devine, Taiwan Jones, quizz, hunter, lewis...one of these smurf backs is a need for a 3rd down guy

and i do believe WR is also a need, im actually thinking the steelers take little in round 2 or pettis in 5. its about time for ward to ride off into the sunset, and we have too many slot guys as it is

darn skippy that Sly is the truth. I disagree on RB, let Memo go and we still have 3 solid backs. I also think we r ok at WR, Ward has 2 more years in him and his hands and heart are still perfect. Everyone is scared to think about NT because we have been spoiled for a long time with big snack. We have to address NT in this draft, no doubt.
    I like big hits and I cannot lie

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Greg Little or Tandon Doss in the 2nd round.....But I don't think the Steelers go WR in the 2nd round....I see them going DB or OL......But it all depends how the 2nd round unfolds....

My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Greg Little or Tandon Doss in the 2nd round.....But I don't think the Steelers go WR in the 2nd round....I see them going DB or OL......But it all depends how the 2nd round unfolds....
    Id love Little in the 2nd but it might be time to get the CB. Never mind give me Greg Little.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyRob68 View Post
    Id love Little in the 2nd but it might be time to get the CB. Never mind give me Greg Little.
    I really don't care what position they address just as long they get a good player........DB and OL are still needs but you can never have enough weapons for your QB.......

My Mood
    Cool
    I love Sly, I think everyone does, to be honest, lol.

As far as picking up another RB in this draft, what about the local guy in Royster?

Thread Information