Thread: Darius and Peterson 1 and 2?

Bookmark and Share

Darius and Peterson 1 and 2?

I thought that the NFL network talked about an interetsing scenario where Darius goes first (Panthers roll with a free agent and the guys they have this year) and then Denver takes Peterson and grabs the best D-lineman at top of second (addressing two needs).

Not that it will impact us because I think a bunch of teams will trade up and down in front of us, but I don't know how many people have mocked that.

I just hope we get Williams at 31.

i mean if that happens newton would be a lock to go #3 to the bills and at the very least 4 to the bengals and it wouldnt change anything

Poor Newton if he has to goto the Bengals.. I don't like his chances of becoming anything in that organization. At least he'll have $$ though.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    I'd rather Pitt get Aaron Williams or Smith....
    Harris will only ever be 5'9"
    Oakland, Where Careers Go To Die!!!!!

http://myxilplik.mybrute.com

http://tironne.mybrute.com

harris is closer to 5-10 and thats pretty normal....people really freak out about 3/8 of an inch. hes a pretty thick 5-9, hes not quite winfield but hes a player in that mold. he looked excellent in the combine drills and hes a dedicated, passionate player.

that being said i would want him in the early-mid second...hes not the greatest fit for us, while imo williams and dowling are. i think harris will be a stud somewhere, but he would most likely have to be a NB in the steelers defense, even thougt hed probably be amazing in the role a NB istn worth the first round pick

Starter
    I really like Brandon Flowers - Harris is essentially the same size/speed ..both 5'9"1/2 190 or so .. ran about the same too .. both aggressive as hell .. i will take it all day over d-mac and gay
    Last edited by andyg1984; 04-26-2011 at 11:14 PM.

Thread Information