Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My mock draft..

Bookmark and Share
    orignally from pittsburgh,but now stuck in browns country :(northeast ohio 30mins south of cleveland

My mock draft..

Hey steeler nation!!just thought id make a mock draft,let me know what you guys think of this.Now it might change before next week,just who id like them to take...

Round 1: CB/S-Aaron Williams (Texas)

Round 2: WR-Austin Pettis (Boise St.)

Round 3: LB-Casey Matthews (Oregon)

Round 4: OT-Marcus Gilbert (Florida)

Round 5: S-Tyler Sash (Iowa)

Round 6: LB- Greg Lloyd Jr. (UCONN)

Round 7: DE- Ryan Winterswyk (Boise St.)

My Mood
    Manic
    we have plenty of WR help plus pettis will be around in the mid rounds we really should go with 1CB 2de/nt 3ol/lb 4de/ol and so on but not a reciever i think if sweed has a great camp he will slide into the rotation and sanders will take some time from hines but we are rollin deep at WR SO NO WAY we take a RECIEVER at 62

austin pettis and his 4.7 40 in the second is abysmal....5th maybe

also not really a fan of sash

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by connecticutsteel View Post
    we have plenty of WR help plus pettis will be around in the mid rounds we really should go with 1CB 2de/nt 3ol/lb 4de/ol and so on but not a reciever i think if sweed has a great camp he will slide into the rotation and sanders will take some time from hines but we are rollin deep at WR SO NO WAY we take a RECIEVER at 62
    dude, if we pass greg little in the 2nd i will be outraged .. you cant pass on talent like that ..

--- Added 4/21/2011 at 09:17 AM ---

Quote Originally Posted by mcfly06 View Post
    Hey steeler nation!!just thought id make a mock draft,let me know what you guys think of this.Now it might change before next week,just who id like them to take...

Round 1: CB/S-Aaron Williams (Texas)

Round 2: WR-Austin Pettis (Boise St.)

Round 3: LB-Casey Matthews (Oregon)

Round 4: OT-Marcus Gilbert (Florida)

Round 5: S-Tyler Sash (Iowa)

Round 6: LB- Greg Lloyd Jr. (UCONN)

Round 7: DE- Ryan Winterswyk (Boise St.)
    pettis in the 2nd is absolutely horrible and people are talking about gilbert going in the 2nd .. you should probably swap those two if it is supposed to be realistic ..

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow SteelDad On Twitter
    I think you have a lot of the right positions, just not necessarily in the correct order. Can't see us going WR in the 2nd and I'm still not convinced Williams is the guy for us in the first.

http://steeleraddicts.podomatic.com/
    Coming to you live from the Fortress of Steelertude!

orignally from pittsburgh,but now stuck in browns country :(northeast ohio 30mins south of cleveland
    Thanks guys its just something to talk about,im not worried about pettis speed he has sure hands he'll catch anything thrown to him.First round i could see us going Brandon Harris CB from Miami. Also Jimmy Smith from colorado, but we should draft a wr somewhere in the draft. Because me personally ive given up on Sweed,With Matthews and Lloyd Jr. Id be happy with either one just looking to get some more young guys in there.I like Sash,what safety would you guys go for in this draft?? This is all personal perfence between us,but i love talking about it. We could go anywhere they have surprized us before when they took mendenhall

at this point i prefer williams over harris

i like pettis alright, but hes more of a 4th-5th round guy. titus young is a second rounder.

if we go after a safety i want (possibly aaron williams) rahim moore, quinton carter or maybe in the 4th-5th round deunta williams

i like pettis alright, but hes more of a 4th-5th round guy. titus young is a second rounder.

if we go after a safety i want (possibly aaron williams) rahim moore, quinton carter or maybe in the 4th-5th round deunta williams

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post

Titus Young is a 2nd rounder but the lowest i see Pettis falling is 3rd round maybe 4th. What about rb in like 2nd round or 3rd round.Daniel Thomas from Kansas St. , Jordan Todman UCONN, Jacquizz Rodgers Oregon St. would we go rb,some point??We all can sit here and debate,but we have no idea what Kevin and the guys are gonna do.They like doing the surprize pick too.

Starter
    Jacquizz Rodgers, Taiwan Jones, Demarco Murray, Shane Vereen,Noel Devine, Dion Lewis .. i really want one of those guys ..someone is going to pull the trigger in jones way early, but i think we have a shot at all the others

Thread Information