Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: JollyRob68's Mock's

Bookmark and Share
    people are just nervous about harris' size...his stock isnt "falling" he did everything he needed to help himself and teams love his attitude, his speed, and his form...hes just a little undersized.

imo any of them besides peterson nd amukamara could be there....i believe smith is off their board and in my next mock aaron williams is likely to be the pick. i feel that hes gaining some momentum.

i would spend 31 on ras-i, i like him that much and highly doubt he'll be anywhere close in the 2nd...in a perfect world we end up with 2 of williams, dowling, harris, brown, moore, or carter in the first 2 rounds

Starter
    im having trouble even finding mocks that dont have us taking williams ..

My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    people are just nervous about harris' size...his stock isnt "falling" he did everything he needed to help himself and teams love his attitude, his speed, and his form...hes just a little undersized.

imo any of them besides peterson nd amukamara could be there....i believe smith is off their board and in my next mock aaron williams is likely to be the pick. i feel that hes gaining some momentum.

i would spend 31 on ras-i, i like him that much and highly doubt he'll be anywhere close in the 2nd...in a perfect world we end up with 2 of williams, dowling, harris, brown, moore, or carter in the first 2 rounds
    Williams & Brown, Dowling & Brown, Dowling & Carter Harris & Moore Moore & Brown.

As you can see I like Brown. I Think someway somehow The Steelers are going to get Rahim Moore. Carnell Lake is the new DB's coach and he's going to want his guy unless he likes Williams & Carter better.
    I'd have no Problem taking Williams & Carter. Peter King has us taking Harris but left Phil Taylor & Cam Heyward on the Board. I think if those two are on the board The Steelers take the D linman.
    D lineman in Rd1, Moore,CArter,Brown in rd 2.

Quote Originally Posted by JollyRob68 View Post
    Williams & Brown, Dowling & Brown, Dowling & Carter Harris & Moore Moore & Brown.

As you can see I like Brown. I Think someway somehow The Steelers are going to get Rahim Moore. Carnell Lake is the new DB's coach and he's going to want his guy unless he likes Williams & Carter better.
    I'd have no Problem taking Williams & Carter. Peter King has us taking Harris but left Phil Taylor & Cam Heyward on the Board. I think if those two are on the board The Steelers take the D linman.
    D lineman in Rd1, Moore,CArter,Brown in rd 2.
    williams may go before smith... i hope this QB battle lets us trade down....
    get a high third round for OL/DL

i like the Smith/Willams then Carter/Brown picks..
    problem is who do we throw out then.... keenan, butler, gay, mcfadden, clark, taylor?

taylor is usually up at KC's pick. heyward is everywhere on boards.
    austin is in there from 23 to 32 also.

My Mood
    Manic
    i think williams will be there at 31 if he is not we should take dowling or ijalana

My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post

problem is who do we throw out then.... keenan, butler, gay, mcfadden, clark, taylor?

Gay is a free agent and will be in Arizona.
    Lets emember that the Steelers have Donovan Warren to mold as a Safety/CB.

--- Added 4/22/2011 at 02:44 PM ---

Quote Originally Posted by connecticutsteel View Post
    the more i think about it if we take a cb in the first rd it might be a waste because cbs sit their first year in lebeau's defense the only way a cb wouldnt sit is if he was elite like petersen or amukamara so picking a corner is almost a waste i really think they will go o line or d line first i guess we will see next week
    Remember that we have Carnell Lake as a new DB Coach. He is respected by Dick Le Beau so much that Dick always used him as an example. Lake will have a say in how & who he puts in the Defensive backfield and its about time.
    As for Oline the will take the following in the first only. Pouncey,Carimi,Solder,Castanzo & Smith with the first three being Kevin Colberts wish.
    D line Muhammed Wilkerson trumps everyone and Cam Heyward would be a tough decision over Aaron Wiliams.
    Aaron Williams does the one thing that no one on the Steelers does and thats cover,turn head around,locate the ball and go up after it at its highest point with perfect body control. NO ONE NOT EVEN TROY P DOES THAT AND THATS WHAT WE NEED!
    PS did you see our schedule? I expect at least two(2) CB/DB in the first 5 rounds.

wilkerson trumps everyone? whys that? not what ive seen from him....decent UT prospect but not really a 5 tech for anyone but maybe the ravens defense

My Mood
    Fine
    Based on what was reported from Kevin Colbert. Wilkerson and Sorry for this but Solder are the dream along with Carimi.

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    wilkerson trumps everyone? whys that? not what ive seen from him....decent UT prospect but not really a 5 tech for anyone but maybe the ravens defense

Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post

Start fresh. Keenan looks clueless out there so I'd start with him. McFadden is still a better cover corner than Gay so you might have to get rid of the young one there and let the new guys learn from BMac. Clark and Ike will be around for another 3 years so I don't expect them to leave anytime soon. Butler is our best corner.

--- Added 4/23/2011 at 04:14 AM ---

Gay is a free agent and will be in Arizona.
    Lets emember that the Steelers have Donovan Warren to mold as a Safety/CB.

--- Added 4/22/2011 at 02:44 PM ---
    lol who?

Based on what was reported from Kevin Colbert. Wilkerson and Sorry for this but Solder are the dream along with Carimi.
    this is my worst nightmare

Thread Information