Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: if Adrian Clayborn fell to 31

Bookmark and Share
    Starter
    clayborn wishes he could have been drafted last year .. heyward is going before 31 easy

--- Added 4/18/2011 at 05:39 PM ---

if for some reason we knew jenkins was going to be there in the 2nd i would pass on clayborn no questions asked, think i would honestly pass heyward too hypothetically ..

for me my most realistic/we cannot pass if for some reason he is there is Phil Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    adrian clayborn wishes he was cameron heyward
    Marvin Austin before the injured Heyward

we need a CB...

just not a marvin austin fan before the 3rd round-ish, and definitely not for a 34.

Starter
    does any1 know what to really think of the taylor's foot condition? what i said above sort of assumed they were just rumors ..

im hearing BS on his foot condition

Quote Originally Posted by andyg1984 View Post
    does any1 know what to really think of the taylor's foot condition? what i said above sort of assumed they were just rumors ..
    "Taylor, according to MRIs taken at the Combine, has bones growing together in his feet. The condition, which according to the source is not correctable through surgery, is a pain tolerance issue. Considering that Taylor played much of his senior season at 330-340 pounds -- and has allowed his weight to get into the 380s in the past -- teams are concerned that his weight will only make the injury tougher to handle."

schefter reports that teams dont seem concerned with it at all and he is likely mid-late first round still

My Mood
    Manic
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyRob68 View Post
    I think CB Aaron Williams will not be available when we select at 31. With all the exposure he's getting, someone will snatch him up therefore allowing a DL to drop. As for OL I think unless specific people are there at the end of the first 3 rounds they'll take one in the 4th.
    Steelers will have to decide if they'll take a guy who had tommy john surgery or one with Erbs Palsey. I say the one with Erbs palsey has played with it all his life and he can stay on the field when the switch to nickel. Adrian Clayborn would be the pick.
    tommy john surgery isnt a negative the advancements in that surgery make the elbow stronger in most cases

yeah its really not as devasting as it used to be, even for baseball pitchers...heyward was a man child in his bowl game

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    yeah its really not as devasting as it used to be, even for baseball pitchers...heyward was a man child in his bowl game
    true, but it seems many times over, a player with ligament problems has the same genetic weakness in ligaments in other areas. look at our punter? smith's muscle tears were not his first this year, was heywards injury a freak injury like pouncey's?? did someone crush his arm? or was he just working out?

Thread Information