Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: breaking news from TCU marcus cannon does not have cancer

Bookmark and Share
    Mario Lemieux had the same thing and was able to battle back. His chances for survival are excellent; however, you have to wonder about his ability to play after this. He should be able to battle back, but with chemo, I highly doubt he will be able to maintain his body weight/muscle mass going into training camp.

Hopefully he pulls through and gets back in shape quickly.

My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampage View Post
    Mario Lemieux had the same thing and was able to battle back. His chances for survival are excellent; however, you have to wonder about his ability to play after this. He should be able to battle back, but with chemo, I highly doubt he will be able to maintain his body weight/muscle mass going into training camp.

Hopefully he pulls through and gets back in shape quickly.
    I think He'll bounce back and I'd take him in the 4th/5th. If you want to groom him as a
    RT that works because Flozells coming back & you can put him on PUP list. Then they can draft a G/T earlier or later. They can Still draft Willie Smith,Jarriel King,Keith Williams, or MIke Huey.

If The Steelers trade out of the first with SAn fran they'll get a 2nd & two 4th rounders. I believe a lot of good talent is going to fall into the 4th. We can also move up with Philly and get their #23, TWo 4ths #103 & #119 for our 31,63,159(5th).

Mario had Hodgkin disease, it is a different kind of cancer. That being said Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma is very treatable when caught early, I know from first hand experience. Besides the chemo ,if he receives the same kind of treatment as me, he will probably undergo some radiation therapy also. Caught in the early stages this is a very treatable form of cancer ,and with him being young and in such good shape I would say his prognosis is very good !! Good luck with your treatment Marcus !!

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

Thread Information