Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who is this year's "NOOOOO" guy

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Fine
    My no guy is Kyle Rudolph at 31. As for Nate Solder The Steelers would run to the podium per Kevin Colbert according to a reporter.

For me I think it is more of a position than a guy. Last year, I didn't want Iupati. This year, I don't want any of the tackles that I think will be there when we pick at 31. This year, I don't think the value will be there on the O line when we pick so I am interested to see what DB or DL help we can land. I am assuming Pouncey will be gone at 31. I would love to see it, but I think he will be taken after 2 or 3 tackles. I think we need at least one DB with one of the first two picks.

My Mood
    Fine
    Carimi,Solder,Smith,Castonzo,Pouncey & Sherrod in the first all others 2nd or later. If they're all selected in the first then a DL or DB should be there or they should trade out of the round.

Quote Originally Posted by JollyRob68 View Post
    Carimi,Solder,Smith,Castonzo,Pouncey & Sherrod in the first all others 2nd or later. If they're all selected in the first then a DL or DB should be there or they should trade out of the round.
    I agree. I hope some of the QBs go early and often and that will give us a good shot at some value. But, if they don't get selected early in the first, there will be a bidding war for late first round and early second round picks to scoop them up.

Trade down and acquire another quailty player.

With the free agents not being available until after the draft, it's hard to see which way this draft will go. Some teams will aim to fill their needs and reach, though. I just don't want it to be the Steelers.

for real on my adjuested rankings i have solder ranked 13th amongst tackles....hes terrible, i wouldnt waste a 3rd on him

Thread Information