Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who in the AFC north do you think will be the most improved in 2011

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Manic

who in the AFC north do you think will be the most improved in 2011

personally i think the browns will be the most improved i dont think they will win the division but i think cincy will be last the steelers will win the division and return to the super bowl in 2012

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    I think the Browns will be most improved... They have a good QB, a bull of a running back, If they get a stud WR, they will be Offensively formidable.
    Defense will be better VERY quickly
    Oakland, Where Careers Go To Die!!!!!

http://myxilplik.mybrute.com

http://tironne.mybrute.com

I think it will be the Browns but I am bias. I don't think they will make the playoffs, but they will be improved. The biggest problem that they have against them is the lockout. We have a whole new staff of coaches and they cannot have contact with these young players. We can't put new schemes in if we can't talk with our guys. We may only end up having 3 weeks or less to work in these new offensive and defensive schemes.

On the other hand, the Browns have a relatively easy schedule this season. That should help. Cincinatti is a team with no QB and players who bounce in and out of jail. Pittsburgh and Baltimore are almost at their ceilings and can't really improve too much (if at all) without winning the SB.

Glass half full: the Bengals may even be a bigger mess than the Browns and the Steelers/Ravens don't have much room for improvement. The Browns could in fact be the most improved team in the AFC North this season. However, I still don't think they can get much above 8-8, even if everything goes our way.
    Once a fan, always a fan.
    --Andy

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    You'd have to say the Browns or Bengals because, well, pretty much when you finish with such bad records you can't help but improve sooner or later right? The Steelers and Ravens will are both already good teams so the improvements they make although noticeable won't be as dramatic. Well except for both teams secondary's which struggled in 2011, hopefully that will be a big improvement for us.

In any event the most improved I'd say will be the Bengals depending on how they draft and what their QB situation is. The Browns will make strides but aren't there yet.

Steelers....

Getting our Oline back together, Ben for the first 4 games, 2 WR's with a year under their belts, this team will be money!

Ravens will be the suprise suck *** team in the AFCN this season...

Bengals have a badass defense that will cause fits I bet, but their O stinks!

Browns, hahahahahahha

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    As good as the Steelers were last year, if we do get some good depth on the o line and we sure up the secondary than yes we will see a noticeable difference. Still though if the Bengals defense stays healthy they'll be to deal with. Their offense though doesn't scare anyone.

My Mood
    Addicted
    No doubt it will be the browns. The bungals are falling apart again and the rats are heading for another bad couple of years.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the united steeler nation.
    And to the franchise for which it stands. One nation of domination
    With the ability to crush you all.

The thing to remember about this question is what most improved means. The Steelers would have to win the Super Bowl to improve upon their season. If the Steelers lose in the Super Bowl and the Browns win 6 games, the Browns are the more improved team. The Steelers would be the way better team, but the wouldn't have improved any.
    Once a fan, always a fan.
    --Andy

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Weird question... nothing has even happened yet. Browns i guess bc they hired a new staff. Ravens arent all that, Flacco is way overrated and that D is getting old like us. Bengals are going backwards, especially if Palmer leaves town.
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

If the Browns draft well again, I could see them doing some damage. Hopefully the Steelers start getting younger, otherwise I can see an eventual power shift in the division.

Thread Information