Thread: Overlooking Will Rackley G/OT

Bookmark and Share

Overlooking Will Rackley G/OT

Why is this name not being talked about more at #2?

04/04/11 - Top offensive linemen: 4. Will Rackley G/OT, Lehigh, 6-4, 307, 3, It didn't take long for Rackley to prove he belonged with the big boys at the East-West Shrine Game. A dominant force for Lehigh, he looked not like an FCS offensive lineman but a future NFL starter. Rackley made 40 consecutive starts to end his four-year career, the final three at left tackle after starting at right guard as a freshman. Given his textbook technique, the success of small-school linemen such as Saints guard Jahri Evans (Bloomsburg) and the versatility he has displayed in recent months, Rackley has a chance to play right away. - Jeff Reynolds, The Sports Xchange

i didnt know evans went to bloom...bloom and ship are local NFL powershouses now lol.

Rackley is a 3rd/4th round pick as a guard

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    will ge be a G in the nfl or a RT?
    Oakland, Where Careers Go To Die!!!!!

http://myxilplik.mybrute.com

http://tironne.mybrute.com

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i didnt know evans went to bloom...bloom and ship are local NFL powershouses now lol.

Rackley is a 3rd/4th round pick as a guard
    A late thrid... We pick up aaron williams, smith at #1

we pick up brown, ras-i, quinten at #63

then maybe ellis, rackley, gilbert in the third. rackley may not be a late third.. but if he was it may work.

My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    A late thrid... We pick up aaron williams, smith at #1

we pick up brown, ras-i, quinten at #63

then maybe ellis, rackley, gilbert in the third. rackley may not be a late third.. but if he was it may work.
    I like the 3 you've mentioned but Smith will not be on there draft board. I like the idea of Williams,Ras,Rackley/Gilbert. However I think Williams,Quinten,Gilbert may be there or Ras,Quinten,Gilbert.

Starter
    first is btwn williams, harris, taylor and Ras-I imo.. with ras-i and williams in the lead

in the second i think we take kendricks .. i dnt love the pick at 63, but oh well he is going to have a solid career .. cannon and jenkins would be my preference at that spot ..

We need a defensive draft. While they've been the strong point of our team, they are very old all around. Also, it's no surprise to anyone our secondary is poor outside of Ike and Troy, especially the depth inside the secondary.

Our offense seems to be getting better. Outside of Ward, most of our players on that side of the ball are very young (Pouncey, Foster, Wallace, Sanders, Brown, Mendenhall, Redman, and Dwyer). Ben is still in his 20s as is Colon, Kemoeatu and Starks. Even though we could get upgrades and guard and tackle, I don't think there's any immediate needs.

Thread Information