Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kiper & McShays new mocks

Bookmark and Share
    Starter
    yeah, that is the consensus .. i think he is way uinderrated .. there are some you tube highlights out there - mostly his freshman/soph.. cant post it cuz im at work ..

My Mood
    Fine
    I'd want a bigger receiver. I'd love to have Greg Little because he plays The Steelers way. He's physical,loves to block,goes up after the ball and would shine under wards guidance.
    Little covers our need for a 3rd down back this year as he learns from ward and eventually takes his spot mid season.

I like Austin Pettis very much and feel if we get him then we'd also need a 3rd down back. Mel Kiper said on the radio Last night that Jordan Todman UCONN will be a great 3rd down back to take in the 4th.
    More of a reason to perhaps trade out of first rd for more picks.

I believe that RAS I DOWLING will be the Steelers pick in rd 1 or the Steelers will trade into the upper second and then take him.

My Mood
    Manic
    have u seen ijalana play i have he is impressive its a hard choice

I feel the Steelers would be better served with drafting a lineman in the first, off or def I don't care, just address the age in the def. and the lack of depth in the off. I know the super bowl exposed our secondary, so did most of our reg. season losses. Let's take care of the line of scrimmage and then work outward.
    Have Terrible Towel, Will Travel.

My Mood
    Cool
    If Cannon's there when we pick in the second and we don't take him, I will rage.

Quote Originally Posted by JollyRob68 View Post
    More of a reason to perhaps trade out of first rd for more picks.

I believe that RAS I DOWLING will be the Steelers pick in rd 1 or the Steelers will trade into the upper second and then take him.
    with all the teams looking for QB's if carolina and the bills pass on a qb at the top then that allows one more qb possilbly to drop to us at 31, we may have a shot at a good trade down with one of those teams plus the titans, vikes, cards, cimci, bills, but carolina has no trade power.
    Last edited by coldrolled; 04-10-2011 at 09:51 AM.

My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    with all the teams looking for QB's if carolina and the bills pass on a qb at the top then that allows one more qb possilbly to drop to us at 31, we may have a shot at a good trade down with one of those teams plus the titans, vikes, cards, cimci, bills, but carolina has no trade power.
    As far as trades it all depends on how far back they want to go and what extra pick they want. If it just a extra 4 then they stay towards the top of 2nd. If they want two 4ths trade with San Fran@#45 if they want a 3rd trade with Oakland @#48.

They need to keep an eye on New England because they always trade a few picks either that extra late rd 1 or even #33 pick. The Steelers should go for it.

--- Added 4/10/2011 at 01:03 PM ---

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal TJ View Post
    If Cannon's there when we pick in the second and we don't take him, I will rage.
    Is he an option(in your opinion) in the first? Would you trade back into the top of second to get him before a CB?
    Going after New England's #33 pick would solve that problem unless a team like Chicago takes him in the first.

Thread Information