Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help: Steelers Top Ten Plays Of 2010-2011 Regular Season

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Cool

Help: Steelers Top Ten Plays Of 2010-2011 Regular Season

Alright, I've narrowed it down to 13 plays, but need to cut it to 10.

So, if you'd be so kind as to tell me the three you'd cut out, I'd really appreciate it.

-Week One (Atlanta Falcons) Rashard Mendenhall scores on a 50 yard run in overtime.

-Week Two (Tennessee Titans) Antonio Brown scores on an 89 yard kick return on the opening play of the game, which also happens to be the first time he touches the ball in an NFL regular season game.

-Week Two (Tennessee Titans) Troy Polamalu hurdles the line, sacking Kerry Collins near the end zone.

-Week Two (Tennessee Titans) James Harrison and multiple other defenders add a little extra pepper to a sack of Vince Young.

-Week Three (Tampa Bay Buccaneers) DE Brett Keisel takes a tipped pass 79 yards to the house.

-Week Six (Cleveland Browns) Ben Roethlisberger throws a 29 yard touchdown to Mike Wallace - Roethlisberger's first since his suspension.

-Week 9 (Cincinnati Bengals) Antwaan Randle El takes the handoff and tosses a touchdown pass to Wallace.

-Week 9 (Cincinnati Bengals) William Gay flies in, untouched, to block a Bengals punt.

-Week 13 (Baltimore Ravens) Issac Redman score's the game winning touchdown after shaking three Baltimore defenders.

-Week 13 (Baltimore Ravens) Troy Polamalu sacks Joe Flacco, forcing the fumble, LaMarr Woodley recovers and the Steelers go on to win.

-Week 14 (Cincinnati Bengals) Polamalu intercepts Carson Palmer and takes it to the house.

-Week 14 (Cincinnati Bengals) Woodley intercepts Cason Palmer and also takes it to the house.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    take out:
    -Week Two (Tennessee Titans) James Harrison and multiple other defenders add a little extra pepper to a sack of Vince Young.

-Week Two (Tennessee Titans) Troy Polamalu hurdles the line, sacking Kerry Collins near the end zone.

or keep them all and include them in honorable mention... just sayin

-Week Six (Cleveland Browns) Ben Roethlisberger throws a 29 yard touchdown to Mike Wallace - Roethlisberger's first since his suspension.
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    take out:

or keep them all and include them in honorable mention... just sayin

what he ^ said.

although i was rather fond of that sack. i was like

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    could keep the sack and get rid of the troy sack flacco, fumble recovery by wood

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

My Mood
    Cool
    Why get rid of the play the essentially sealed the AFC North title, though?

Draft Pick
    Take out:

Week 14 (Cincinnati Bengals) Woodley intercepts Cason Palmer and also takes it to the house.

Week Two (Tennessee Titans) James Harrison and multiple other defenders add a little extra pepper to a sack of Vince Young.

Week 9 (Cincinnati Bengals) William Gay flies in, untouched, to block a Bengals punt.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

but that was the first blocked punt in how long?

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    but that was the first blocked punt in how long?
    For me, the play has to be important to be on the top 10 list. Blocked punt at 7-0 lead in the 1st quarter of the regular season game is not that important.

Waterboy
    how bout a short clip of each, then make it into a full clip of the top ten ?

My Mood
    Curmudgeon

As much as I love the play where Aaron Smith and James Harrison planted Vince Young into the turf, it wasn't really a game changer, huge type of play. It was awesome to watch and proved the dominance we had in that game but not one that we couldn't have won the game with.

I'd probably say take out the Troy hurdle sack of Collins vs the Titans too. Again, one of the coolest plays to watch ever! Troy was absolutely amazing and that play spurred several others just like during the year.

The only reason I'd say take those 2 out again is because they weren't game changing, monumental plays. Just a pure highlight reel though, both of them are in.

Thread Information