Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Harbaugh: Ravens 'gave' two games to Steelers last season

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

Harbaugh: Ravens 'gave' two games to Steelers last season

Ravens coach John Harbaugh told fans on Wednesday that he thinks about beating the Pittsburgh Steelers “every single day, in all honesty.”
    He also made another admission about the AFC North rival.
    “I’ve said it before, and people in Pittsburgh got upset, but I feel like we gave them the game twice this year,” Harbaugh said this week. “We should have beaten them three times, and that’s on us. That’s our fault.”

The Ravens beat the Steelers, 17-14, in the first meeting on a last-minute, game-winning touchdown from Joe Flacco. But the Ravens lost the last two times against Pittsburgh despite leading in the second half in both games.
    In a 13-10 loss to the Steelers in December, Flacco was stripped in the fourth quarter by safety Troy Polamalu, which led to Pittsburgh’s game-winning touchdown in the final minutes of the game. In the 31-24 loss at Pittsburgh in the playoffs, the Ravens turned the ball over three times on seven offensive snaps to squander a 14-point halftime lead.
    “The one thing that Pittsburgh has done better than the Ravens the last three years is they found ways to win that game,” Harbaugh said. “They made the plays they needed to make in the critical moments to win those games.”
    I love the fact that this *** crack has nightmares about us...... I got news for him. He's gonna give 2 away this year. 3 if they make the playoffs.

Link:http://bleacherreport.com/tb/b8tyP
    Last edited by steelers4life66; 03-16-2011 at 07:44 AM.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the united steeler nation.
    And to the franchise for which it stands. One nation of domination
    With the ability to crush you all.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    isnt that what a coach is supposed to say? non-story
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Harbaugh has an excuse for everything. He'll say the right things when the game is over and be politically correct but afterwards he'll talk about how they lost it and we didn't win it. He's known for that and has been since he got to Baltimore.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda, the fact is the ravens did NOT win and we did BEAT them and we knocked them out of the playoffs 2 out of the last 3 years!

Harbaugh is a POS, but showed a little more class this past season than most...
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Harbaugh is a POS, but showed a little more class this past season than most...
    More class? No way. I remember him saying he was glad Ben got his nose broke and he trashed Harrison for "not being able to follow the rules" on national television (even though his players got two fines that game...). He is a piece of sh*t, you got that right, but he did not show class this year. He consistently talks sh*t about the Steelers and he's a double standard b*tch.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    what a punk *** bitch!!!!!

waaa
    waaa
    waaa
    here's a crying towel for your lame excuses!!!!

you got beat
    deal with it and quit your whinning!!!
    Oakland, Where Careers Go To Die!!!!!

http://myxilplik.mybrute.com

http://tironne.mybrute.com

2nd String
    I feel the Ravens and Steelers are pretty evenly matched. The difference is obvious, the quarterback. If the Ravens have Big Ben, guess what, they win a lot more of those games. But guess what, they don't. The Ravens have a robot that has great skills, but lacks leadership, emotion, and charisma. The team carries Flacco, he does not carry his team, as Roethlisberger does. Hell, a lesser skilled quarterback with more drive has a much better chance of winning against the Steelers than Flacco and his monotone approach to the game. He has no X factor. His effect on the game is predictable, one has no idea what kinds of ways Ben will find to win a game.

Living in Baltimore I am subjected to Harbaugh running his mouth all of the time on local radio and TV. Oddly enough, when he first arrived I kinda' liked him. He seemed humble and respectful. However, as his first season wore on, it was obvious he was a perfect fit for the Ravens. A trash talking, self-entitled, pompous whining cry-baby.

Oh yeah, and if you don't want to lose in the closing seconds of the game, keep your 3 touchdown lead until the end. One could argue the Steelers gave the Ravens that first game when they lost in the closing seconds of the game. I pray there is a season next year, and the Steelers kick the Ravens in the teeth all over again.
    Last edited by Speeed; 03-11-2011 at 05:39 PM.

I love it that Black and Gold swirls through his head on a daily basis!

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

My Mood
    Sunshine
    I really love this:

The Ravens beat the Steelers, 17-14, in the first meeting on a last-minute, game-winning touchdown from Joe Flacco.
    He fails to mention the Steelers played with Dixon as QB.
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

My Mood
    Addicted
    Harbaugh: The Steelers own us.

Thread Information