Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Chuck Noll

Bookmark and Share

Happy Birthday Chuck Noll

I figured since Mr. Noll is probably on here everyday checking out what is going on in Steelers World that he deserved his own Happy Birthday thread, plus besides that this is Chuck Noll we are talking about! The guy who coached the Steelers to four Super Bowl victories and coached the Steelers for 23 seasons and finished with a record of 209-156-1... the man deserves his own thread!

So Mr. Noll "Happy 75th Birthday" you will always be a significant figure to the Steelers organization!

Last edited by AZ_Steeler; 01-05-2007 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Updated is age because I forgot we are in 2007 now :)

House of Steel
    To a Great legend in Steelers History and one of the best Hall of Famers in Canton, Ohio! Former Head Coach Chuck Noll, Happy 74th Birthday. I wish you the very best. I tip my hat to you. You are the main reason that jumpstarted my decision to become a Diehard Steelers Fan in 1984. God Bless You, and enjoy your special day.

My Mood
    Addicted
    I've been watching the Steelers since 1972 and you are and always will be THE MAN!!!! Happy Birthday Bro.....

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Amazed

Wink

As we are on the verge of saying "goodbye and good luck" to one of our long-term coaches, Bill Cowher, we should also pause to wish a very happy 75th birthday to the "King of the Football Dynasties", Emperor Chuck Noll, STILL the only coach to have won 4 Super Bowls.
    Last I heard, around SB XL time, his health was failing, and I haven't heard more on that front, hopefully he's feeling better and able to enjoy a well-deserved 3/4 of a century birthday celebration.

Amazing that many still don't give him the recognition he deserves.
    Yes, he had great players, but he had a large role in drafting them, as well as molding them, a rag-tag bunch of guys from all over the place, wild, unruly, undisciplined, and shaped them into the greatest football team to ever play the game.

Chuck Noll is available for the next coach of the Steelers. LOL I'd love to see that, in a way, but his day has passed. He knows it more than anyone, and he has gone on with his life's work, a piece of advice he often offered
    to players who were past their prime and ready to move on.

Happy birthday, Coach Noll!!!
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

My Mood
    Addicted
    This is the guy I grew up watching coach the Steelers. Hope you have a great 75th Mr. Noll!!!!

SA First Blitzburgh Blitzburgh55's Avatar
    bring him back to coach the steelers

Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    To a Great legend in Steelers History and one of the best Hall of Famers in Canton, Ohio! Former Head Coach Chuck Noll, Happy 74th Birthday. I wish you the very best. I tip my hat to you. You are the main reason that jumpstarted my decision to become a Diehard Steelers Fan in 1984. God Bless You, and enjoy your special day.

who did you cheer for prior to 1984?

House of Steel
    Well, Friday, I was just 10 years old and was into soccer and baseball more than anything, I was just learning Football. Nobody.

My Mood
    Angry
    Happy Birthday to "Emperor" Chaz.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Happy Birthday to a true man of steel and a legend beyond compare.

Thread Information