Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ive got the inside track...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Ive got the inside track...

I have it from a very reliable source, who is close with the family, and I know this source very well and trust it completely. Cowher will be making a decision to the public very soon and he is leaning very much towards retirement, as we most of us have forseen. His wife and family are ready for a break and would look forward to having him around more.

SA's #1 James Farrior Fan PITT23's Avatar
    Hmm...I hope this turns out to be wrong and he stays. During the season I didn't want him back but if he brings the fire back next year he would rocket back up to the Top 3 coaches in the league.

Sadly, all reports I've seen are that he's gone.
    :: Whoa, where the hell was I for 2 years?::

Sounds to me like his his family is getting in the way of him making a decision and is trying to brainwash him into thinking he needs to retire! His kids are out of school and off in college so ig he wanted to spend time with the family then he should have been around while they were in high school! He needs to go be on his own, get away from the family and make his own decision

My Mood
    Angry
    ESPN is reporting via the Pittsburgh Post Gazzette that Bill Cowher will be making an announcement on Monday that he will be stepping down as head coach.

Another "loose" rumor I've seen floating out there is that Bill and Kaye Cowher have been having marriage problems and have been unofficially separated since the summer time.........and that Bill has been debating whether to step down from the Steelers to try and save his marriage or keep on coaching and move forward with his personal and professional life.

House of Steel
    I have a hard time believing in marriage problem going on with the Cowher's, OH COME ON NOW!!! That is getting too personal.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambridge View Post
    ESPN is reporting via the Pittsburgh Post Gazzette that Bill Cowher will be making an announcement on Monday that he will be stepping down as head coach.

Another "loose" rumor I've seen floating out there is that Bill and Kaye Cowher have been having marriage problems and have been unofficially separated since the summer time.........and that Bill has been debating whether to step down from the Steelers to try and save his marriage or keep on coaching and move forward with his personal and professional life.

You can squash that rumor From my source who is again close to the family, they are fine and just wanting to spend some relaxing time together, and be able to go see their daughters play basketball and such.

My Mood
    Amazed

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Ambridge View Post

LOL here is one rumor I have not heard, thanks Ambridge, that seriously makes more sense to me than he just doesn't wanna coach anymore. I can see leaving to save your marriage, although it does not seem that your spouse would ask you to stop doing what you love. but who knows, I still say he will be here next year. i hope and that it is all about money.
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

My Mood
    Angry

I know...I know!! I did say "loose" rumor though.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Yeah that's pretty loose alright

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Actually AZ Cowher still has one daughter in High School. His other two are in college.

Thread Information