Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Steeler Addicts Exclusive Interview with Jason Worilds

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central PA.
    Posts
    54,683
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

    Steeler Addicts Exclusive Interview with Jason Worilds



    Steeler Addicts had the pleasure of doing a short interview with Steelers linebacker Jason Worilds. Jason was kind enough to take a few minutes out of his day to give us some insight into his offseason, thoughts on the CBA, and what it's like to be a linebacker for the Steelers.

    Thank you Jason very much for the opportunity to speak with you and we look forward to doing it again in the future.



    Last edited by BlitzburghRockCity; 03-02-2011 at 06:59 PM.

  2. #2
    Living Legend Steelersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,116
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Looking forward to it!

  3. #3
    BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central PA.
    Posts
    54,683
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    First post updated with the audio file for the Jason Worilds interview. Enjoy

  4. #4
    BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central PA.
    Posts
    54,683
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Jason's agents have also given us a list of some of their players at the combine that we can interview if we want as well!

  5. #5
    SteelDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Mitten
    Posts
    5,432
    My Mood
    Addicted

    My Social Networks

    Follow SteelDad On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    Jason's agents have also given us a list of some of their players at the combine that we can interview if we want as well!
    Sweet! You'll be the new Johnny Carson and I'll be Ed McMahon only I don't think I can drink nearly as much as he could in his prime.


    http://steeleraddicts.podomatic.com/
    Coming to you live from the Fortress of Steelertude!

  6. #6
    BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central PA.
    Posts
    54,683
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelDad View Post
    Sweet! You'll be the new Johnny Carson and I'll be Ed McMahon only I don't think I can drink nearly as much as he could in his prime.
    oh comon, sure you can

    I'll post up that list of players hopefully tonight. Anyone that you guys want to see us speak with just let me know.

    As far as Jason goes though, I really like the potential he's got. Give him some more time to work in our system and he could really be something special. He's been spending his offseason working out and staying in shape so he'll be ready to go when mini camps and OTA's start. Assuming we have a season in 2011...

  7. #7
    SteelDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Mitten
    Posts
    5,432
    My Mood
    Addicted

    My Social Networks

    Follow SteelDad On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    oh comon, sure you can

    I'll post up that list of players hopefully tonight. Anyone that you guys want to see us speak with just let me know.

    As far as Jason goes though, I really like the potential he's got. Give him some more time to work in our system and he could really be something special. He's been spending his offseason working out and staying in shape so he'll be ready to go when mini camps and OTA's start. Assuming we have a season in 2011...

    You're right, it would be fun trying to drink like Ed. Then again, it would be some great material for the blooper reel too!!


    http://steeleraddicts.podomatic.com/
    Coming to you live from the Fortress of Steelertude!

  8. #8
    The One And Only Phenomenal TJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    1,238
    My Mood
    Cool
    Good stuff guys.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Steeler Addicts Exclusive Interview with Cornerback Cortez Allen
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 08:30 AM
  2. Steeler Addicts Exclusive interview with Tunch Ilkin
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-02-2010, 10:17 PM
  3. Steeler Addicts Exclusive interview: Craig Wolfley!
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 12:25 AM
  4. Found a Steeler bar in CA thanks to Steeler Addicts!
    By BLEEDZBLACKANDGOLD in forum New Addicts
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 10:13 PM
  5. Tampa Steeler parties!!!
    By SteelCity Mafia in forum Steelers Tailgate Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 09:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •