Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: first rd offensive linemen vs Defense

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #11
    Starter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,017
    yeah, thats why i wanted to see what he looked like in the drills

  2. #12
    Starter JollyRob68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,127
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by andyg1984 View Post
    yeah, thats why i wanted to see what he looked like in the drills
    OK. I think RAs will Slip to the 3rd unless he has a monster pro day.
    I like Aaron Williams Texas in the first if a top rank Oline doesnt slip.
    Then if Ras slipped in the 3rd you snatch him up.

  3. #13
    Assistant Coach nuclearchihuahuas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,337
    I don't think Pouncey makes it down to 31 in the first. We have a better shot at getting Carimi at Tackle. The secondary could be taken care of through free agency if the Rooney's would consider it. Still, drafting a CB and DE in the second and third in that order would be useful.
    :logospin:

  4. #14
    Starter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,017
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyRob68 View Post
    OK. I think RAs will Slip to the 3rd unless he has a monster pro day.
    I like Aaron Williams Texas in the first if a top rank Oline doesnt slip.
    Then if Ras slipped in the 3rd you snatch him up.
    Williams is an interesting one because he makes a case to move to FS if things did not work out at DB or he might just make a good DB to begin with..sounds like a good problem to have.. I will be surprised if RID slips to our 3rd pick ..
    Last edited by andyg1984; 03-04-2011 at 08:57 PM.

  5. #15
    Starter JollyRob68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,127
    My Mood
    Fine
    RID is an injury concern. They were making comments(reporting comments being made about him) at the combine. we already have that with Bmac but if he was there in the 3rd you take him.

    --- Added 3/10/2011 at 03:17 PM ---

    Quote Originally Posted by nuclearchihuahuas View Post
    I don't think Pouncey makes it down to 31 in the first. We have a better shot at getting Carimi at Tackle. The secondary could be taken care of through free agency if the Rooney's would consider it. Still, drafting a CB and DE in the second and third in that order would be useful.
    As long as your not thinking we should sign Nnamdi? Steelers aren't going to do it. People keep mentioning it and thinking fantasy football. Thats not how the steelers do business. I can see them signing Fabion Washington and Al harris(not as starter).

    I see them moving Ike to safety, Drafting young CB's to go along with Butler ( and new coach Carnell Lake) and Trading Ryan Clark to Arizona for a 2nd or 3rd pick.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Steelers Offensive Linemen await their fates
    By Stlrs4Life in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 05:19 PM
  2. Who has league's No. 1 defense?
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 08:13 PM
  3. NFL team rankings in offense, defense, coaching and intangibles
    By SteelersWoman in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-01-2007, 02:01 PM
  4. Offensive offense fails dominating defense
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-30-2006, 10:21 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-12-2006, 02:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •