Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: blitzburghnation

blitzburghnation

Glad to be here,my wife found stumbled across it one night and told me about it ! Been a fan all my, life drive cross country and i have a columbia freightliner,,,,,,,,,Wish i would've found out about this site during the season But better late then never This will give me something to do at truckstops,especially since fantasy football's over !
    Gonna enjoy chatting with my fellow steeler brethren

House of Steel
    We are very happy to see you here. We can always use extra Steelers Fans. You know something, might be cool to put a nice big Steelers Logo on your Freightliner to let America know where your legions lie. Have a big Terrible Towel waving on the antenna. Dude, that would be amazing. Welcome and you can chat with me anytime on the pager.

the fastest growing Steelers site on the net! IMO

If you have any questions feel free to ask any of the members or contact someone on the staff!

Be safe on them roads while you're out there truckin'! 10-4!

Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    We are very happy to see you here. We can always use extra Steelers Fans. You know something, might be cool to put a nice big Steelers Logo on your Freightliner to let America know where your legions lie. Have a big Terrible Towel waving on the antenna. Dude, that would be amazing. Welcome and you can chat with me anytime on the pager.
    Something like this for his truck:

"Yeah" I've got the black terrible towel across my passenger seat and when you walk in front of my truck you can see it real good ! I also have a license plate and sticker's on my side window's ! Gonna put 5 time superbowl champions on my sleeper window, I was just waiting to see if i needed to put 6 time champion's,,,,,,,,,,,,,Maybe i'll get to next year !

"Yeah" That would be alright,,,,,,,,My truck is red,but as soon as i get it paid for,it'll be black and decked out in the black and gold !

House of Steel
    If I catch you on the Ohio Turnpike someday, I will definitely give you a thumbs up if I see your truck. OH THAT WOULD BE THE BOMB TO SEE ALL STEELERS DECORATION ON A FREIGHTLINER, just make sure you bypass Cleveland cause they will vandalize that sucker and so would Baltimore. I would steer away from Cintucky too.

PS: You know I have a crazy idea for your design for the trailer, put the 5 Vince Lombardi Trophies up and say MAKE ROOM FOR MORE!!! You have to place your picture of the truck up when you get your project all done with it.

Knew to this kinda chatting, You said you can chat on the pager ! HOW ?
    and Where's it at ?

House of Steel
    That is what we are doing now, exchanging Pager Messages You see that little balloon in the upper right corner near the number, click on that and the pager system activates and shows you the list of people that are on the pager.

I will,,,,,,,,,When i get home i plan on creating a gallery and i love the ideal with the superbowl trophy's on the side of the trailer !

Thread Information