Thread: Now that the off season has started for the Steelers...

Bookmark and Share

Now that the off season has started for the Steelers...

What has Big Ben done with his motorcycle?

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    What has Big Ben done with his motorcycle?
    Thats a good question AZ. Hopefully he sold it.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    He'll still be riding. You can't the rider out of a motorcyclist, it's in your blood. If he's been riding for some time, which I believe he has been, meaning he's not new to motorcycles, it takes more than 1 accident to get someone off a bike usually. Now there are obviously exceptions and accidents affect every rider in their own personal way, but I'll bet money he'll still be a rider...just hopefully with his helmet.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    i think he's gonna be a pussy and be afraid to ride it, you saw how he was a pussy at the beginning of the season when it came to running lol
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

My Mood
    saints-hater
    Well we can look at back at that one incident that occured on June 12th as the reason why this team flopped like it did and really the beginning of the end of the Steelers season. Whatever the case maybe Ben was just not the same this year QB this year and I dont care what you say when you smash your head into a winshield with no helmet at 70 mph its going to affect you in some capacity. Even if its for a split second and maybe its just going to affect him this season Ben's decision making was just not the same. You just dont go from throwing hardly any interceptions at all your first 2 years to throwing 23 in one season the next. We just didnot see the same Ben making the great great plays that we did the first two years this past season. He may never be able to do that again for all we know only time will tell that. But there is no question in my mind that accident affected Ben's decision making even if it was just for a split second to where it caused him to not see things clearly or make decisions the right way. I mean Ben would just never do this the first 2 years if you watched every game he played. He was damn near unstoppable and nobody could solve him or beat the guy. Its why he went 27-4 his first 2 years in the NFL. Maybe it took something like this drastic as an accident like this to slow this guy down enough to where he isnt unstoppable because if you watch him in 2004 and 2005 nearly every game he was. This Steelers team needs this guy healthy next season for all 16 games if they are going to get back to the playoffs and Super Bowl. That has got to be the goal for Ben this offseason is to relax and stay in shape and not do anything stupid and come in hopefully with all his timing back that he had in 2004 and 2005 and as I said play in every single game and not get hurt at all. After all the injuries and bad luck this guy has had this season its hard to believe it could get any worse.

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    I heard ben gave up riding.

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

Thread Information