Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This has got to be the WORST....

Bookmark and Share
    wr is a need, espeically if they can get a legit outside threat and not another slot guy

My Mood
    Frustrated
    How's this K?

31 Pittsburgh Steelers G Mike Pouncey Florida
    63 Pittsburgh Steelers OLB Dontay Moch Nevada
    95 Pittsburgh Steelers CB Curtis Brown Texas
    127 Pittsburgh Steelers DT Sione Fua Stanford
    159 Pittsburgh Steelers WR DeAndre Brown # Southern Miss
    191 Pittsburgh Steelers K Kai Forbath UCLA
    223 Pittsburgh Steelers FB Owen Marecic Stanford

LOVE deAndre brown

moch is a curious pick though, i dont buy into the hype...hes a WILL and only a WILL in a 43 to me

rest is money, i doubt curtis brown is there at 3 though, probably need to get chykie brown there

My Mood
    Frustrated
    Yeah, i was going off of a site and picked what I could with what they had and this is what I came up with!

Quote Originally Posted by SteelDad View Post
    Why on Earth would we be drafting a WR in the early rounds??? O-line, D-line, DB.
    I was thinking along those lines for weeks (O line, D line and DB). I wouldn't be disappointed if they went CB in first this year, though. As much as I think our O line has probs, it is funny how well they held up in post season this year. Our secondary needs help if we want to compete late in Playoffs.

Maybe we can pick up a FA and get both.

Pouncey at 31..............I would love that, but his stock has risen to point where he won't be around there.

I'll try to pick some players next week and put together a list for you guys to pick apart. My list can't be as bad as some of the picks I have seen on the internet.

Starter
    i cannot believe we cut gibson .. so ridiculous .. i wanna see my man bruce miller get a shot in the later rounds ..

i agree that WR is a need.. but i would not mind shopping for depth at RB too (demarco murray in 3rd) ..
    Last edited by andyg1984; 02-11-2011 at 01:43 AM.

Rookie Free Agent Mr. Goosemahn's Avatar
    If we're taking an OLB then this guy would be my #1 candidate:

http://www.arizonawildcats.com/sport..._brooks00.html

I'm ok with it other than picks 4 and 6 and I don't necessarily hate those picks either. The FB pick isn't realistic with Arians as the O.C., but I sort of wish it would happen because Mendenhall with a full-time true FB would be a 1,500+ yard back.

I think the Steelers need a LT and 2 new guards. Kemo is only good at pulling to lead the run, and I'm tired of him killing drives with stupid penaties. This draft with a free agent CB and ILB, and a NT somewhere with a compensatory pick would be terrific IMO.

--- Added 2/11/2011 at 05:36 AM ---

Quote Originally Posted by andyg1984 View Post
    i cannot believe we cut gibson .. so ridiculous .. i wanna see my man bruce miller get a shot in the later rounds ..

i agree that WR is a need.. but i would not mind shopping for depth at RB too (demarco murray in 3rd) ..
    I like Bruce Miller too. True football player with great heart and motor. Ultimately might only be a special teamer, but will be a good one.

Starter
    yeah, he has a great motor, but he is powerful too .. we moved him inside occasionally and I have seen him hold up well vs interior O-lineman

My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelDad View Post
    Why on Earth would we be drafting a WR in the early rounds??? O-line, D-line, DB.
    Because Hines is old,just had surgery on Knee & THumb. Sanders broke foot and we dont know how it will heal(ala willie reed). However I'd like to get Austin Pettis in the 3rd.

Thread Information