Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: hines is coming back....

Bookmark and Share
    Flozell will finish his contract. He has 1 year left on it.

Farrior unfortunately will still be here covering the likes of Greg Jennings. I hope Sylvester gets more reps in his spot.

ARE won't be here.

Starter
    we still need to pursue a WR in the draft that can play the middle of the field .. greg little would be an awesome steeler

i think sanders can do the middle of the field work, pounceys bro would be awesome talent wise, but i dont know if is healthy to have brothers on the same field, team, line...

My Mood
    Love
    Damn lotsa good stuff said so far. I knew Hines would come back. No f-in way he's going out like that. D. Sanders told him to play until the tires fall off. Hines is going to get his just due and go out on top.

If Ben really loves his teammates, he'll PROMISE them to get them back to the super bowl. After all he got Bettis to stay one more year. Glad for hines.

Mike Pouncey will be gone by the 31st pick. . .My 2 cents, pick the best available Cornerback, Tackle, Free Safety, or MLB in that order.

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    I'm always glad to see Ward comeback. He played pretty well yesterday. Although I think he's lost a few steps. Randle el played ok yesterday, but don't think he'll be back. Flozell i'm not sure about. It just depends on how much we upgrade the line. I'd like to see Gay, Mcfadden and jonathan scott gone.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Harrison, we don't need an ILB. I'm telling you Sylvester is gonna be a superstud. Give him one more year behind Farrior then let Potsie retire and Sly will be ready to make his mark as another great Steeler LB. His motor is always running at 10,000 RPMs

Quote Originally Posted by Farrior Fan View Post
    Harrison, we don't need an ILB. I'm telling you Sylvester is gonna be a superstud. Give him one more year behind Farrior then let Potsie retire and Sly will be ready to make his mark as another great Steeler LB. His motor is always running at 10,000 RPMs
    You know, you're right. . .I was thinking about that walking around at work today. I like him, he has a nose for the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Harrison92 View Post
    Mike Pouncey will be gone by the 31st pick. . .My 2 cents, pick the best available Cornerback, Tackle, Free Safety, or MLB in that order.
    I wouldn't be so sure that he's gone... Guards usually don't get drafted until the end of the first, early second.

Secondary might be even more of a need for us than O-Line... The 4 starters are aging, and the younger guys aren't showing as much promise as I would hope. Keenan Lewis was big time in the dog house all year for doing stupid sh*t.

My Mood
    Impatient
    ARE for me depends on Sweed. I dont mind ARE as a 5th WR. He can come in and play in 5 WR sets, but I would rather Sweed pan out. Battle should be gone.

Thread Information