Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you really want 7?

Bookmark and Share

Why do you really want 7?

I think after these past couple weeks, Hearing all this talk about Ben still not elite, all this talk about rodgers, Bens qb rating blah blah blah, I think this superbowl win would make me happy as hell so

All the haters can stfu about Ben once and for all. You cant knock a guy with 3 sb's

you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    I think after these past couple weeks, Hearing all this talk about Ben still not elite, all this talk about rodgers, Bens qb rating blah blah blah, I think this superbowl win would make me happy as hell so

All the haters can stfu about Ben once and for all. You cant knock a guy with 3 sb's

you guys?
    For all the reasons you stated plus the fact I want to further distance ourselves from the cowboys, 49ers, patriots, etc. I've taken a lot of **** since I was a kid about being a Steeler fan. Been a fan since 94 when I was 9 and I've dealt with a lot of bigmouthed cowboys and 49ers fans for years about them having 1 more super bowl than us (til 05 that is lol). All id hear is playoff chokers this and were better that, you guys suck this and were the best that. Of course these same clowns stopped caring about their teams when they started to suck. I have 2 friends who are cryboy fans for friends who didn't even know that Emmit smith was a cardinal for christ sake. Then of course there are the arrogant sack of **** new england fans I deal with on a daily basis who didn't know what pro football was before 2001 and I've lived in Connecticut my whole life. Believe me in my region, patriot fans were very scarce despite this being new england. Idiots who showed absolutely no respect for any other dynasty in nfl history. Making stupid statements like "the 2000s pats would kill the 90s cowboys, 80s 49ers, and 70s steelers", "we are the best team ever cuz there's a salary cap", "belichick is the best coach ever", "the Lombardi should be renamed after belichick", "brady is the best qb ever", "the steelers aren't half the franchise new england is", etc. Us winning number 7 would be a nice exclamation point on the fact that we are THE best franchise, PERIOD! And to win it in dallas and have that crybaby roger staubach hand us that trophy would be the ultimate **** you to jerry jones and anyone to ever have anything to do with the cowgirls past or present, fans, players, coaches, executives, etc. Especially after staubach picking Arizona to beat us 2 years ago because we quote "don't deserve to have more titles than Americas team". Arrogant douche. He had his chances and choked twice. I just really want us to win to stick it to everyone who hates us, doubts us, etc. Fans, media, etc who bashed us and wrote us off after last year and the offseason drama, goodell for being the biggest douchebag to ever work for the nfl, ray Andersen, and all the haters. Winning #7 would be the ultimate **** you, spit in the face, kick in the balls to everyone who hates us

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow SteelDad On Twitter
    Good post MattyV.

I think that your comments regarding distance over Cowboys, Niners, Skins etc is well taken and I believe one of the forgotten aspects of this game is that GB would pull within 2 of us with a victory. Win or lose, I don't think this will be Rodgers last Super Bowl rodeo. They are one of the younger teams in the league.

http://steeleraddicts.podomatic.com/
    Coming to you live from the Fortress of Steelertude!

The shear desire to rule the NFL world now and forever more! Ask me why do I want 8 or 9 or 10. How about back to back to back!? Same reason every time! There's always room for at least one more title and as long as the NFL plays I want the Steelers to win the Super Bowl that year! As soon as this one's in the books and on it's way to the Burgh, I'll start looking for the next one again!
    HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!

My Mood
    Impatient
    I want to win this one because I want my 6-month old daughter's first SB to be a Steelers win. I was born on SB Sunday and thats how I became a Steelers fan. Turns out I was off by one year and should be a Dallas fan, but by the time I realized it, it was too late. So, the main reason is my daughter's 1st.

For the organization, the fans, the city, Ben, Hines, Flozell, all the guys who dont have one on our team... Im basically greedy

Rookie Free Agent stratocaster68's Avatar
    For the same reason to want 8, 9, 10, .... I want them all.
    BD

Quote Originally Posted by stratocaster68 View Post
    For the same reason to want 8, 9, 10, .... I want them all.
    BD
    Exactly my point.

1 Cause i get to watch it with eagles fans
    2 Flozell Adams
    3 Ben, Harrison, and Goodell
    4 Mendenhall didnt get to play in the last one
    5 The rookies and 2nd year players....especially the receivers and pouncey, but hood too after the way hes been playing the last few weeks
    6 Cause its in Dallas (or arlington)
    7 Cause getting 6 for superbowl supremacy was so sweet....widening the gap HAS to be amazing
    8 Cause this is the best team the steelers have played in the superbowl and i kinda like the packers and its a brilliant matchup really

My Mood
    Addicted
    This is kind of off topic, but I liked Tomlin's comment yesterday at Media Day. He was asked how it felt to be in his 2nd Superbowl in 4 years, and he replied that he wasn't sure why it wasn't his 4th Superbowl in 4 years. As a member of the team and as a member of the fanbase, you're always going to be hungry for another Superbowl.

Oh, and I want to see Roger Goodell gravel at his knees.

Thread Information