Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crushing Cincys dreams

Bookmark and Share

Crushing Cincys dreams

The only thing that could possibly make this season anything less than a complete disappointment would be marching into cincy on a cold december day, and just like last year....crushing those scumbags hopes of anything championship dreams.....i dont know if you guys know this, but i hate the bengals, i hate the bengals more than the ravens, the browns, the colts, more than ANYONE. When we shattered there hopes last year....i laughed and i laughed for days. The whole team is a bunch of scumbags from the owner to the coach to the players. They havent beaten us in cincy in quite some time now and i dont want that to change....who knows mabey we will see if Keisel and REALLY replace Kimo.....ok that was terrible but i dont care i hate them.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    You're right, that was terrible

Hell yes we need to go in and ruin there season. If we are staying home in January then so are they ! I fully expect us to come out and play like we have the steeler pride that we do and send them home for the playoffs !!!

This Sunday is the Steelers Super Bowl if you think about it! The Bengals talked so much crap about last year now they hold their own destiny and if they win their in otherwise once the Steelers shut them down, just like last year, the Steelers will have the last word again!!! A win tomorrow would be awesome!

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    the Bungals!!!!!

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    This Sunday is the Steelers Super Bowl if you think about it! The Bengals talked so much crap about last year now they hold their own destiny and if they win their in otherwise once the Steelers shut them down, just like last year, the Steelers will have the last word again!!! A win tomorrow would be awesome!
    A win this week would be great, but it can't even be compared to last season
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

House of Steel
    A win tomorrow and that would make me feel a whole lot better going into the offseason. WE NEED TO KILL THEM PUSSYCATS!!!! To Hell with Cintucky.

Chairman of the Board Iron City South's Avatar
    I agree with everyone ....

I would like nothing more than to be the one's responsible..... once again ..... for closing the door on the hopes and dreams of the Cincy Bungals. I relish the thought of being "dream squashers" to their arrogant, yet disfunctional organization and pathetically jealous fans. You all have no idea how deep their hatred runs for Steeler fans. The envy runs deep.

I was as the WC game in Cincy last year .... considering how embarassingly rude and bitter their fans were toward Steeler fans after Palmer went down, I loved every freaking minute of it. Watching their fans leave the stadium with 11 mins. still left in the game .... a playoff game no less! ..... ranks up there with one of the best days in my life. Needless to say, our towels were out in force after the game.

House of Steel
    And they will once again rule the day tomorrow at Heinz Field South. You know what I have to say about those Rednecks that happened to jump the bandwagon last year. Go back under that damn rock where you came from, ****er.

My Mood
    Amazed

Wink

My sentiments were expressed by all of you and yeah kyle it is not nice to think that way about someone getting hurt and yada yada yada, but I feel exactly the same way about the bungholes. They are arrogant, loud mouthed thugs! They make you hate them.
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    I agree more than you'll ever know. The Bengal fans have NEVER stopped talking crap and I have to hear it all the time. I'm looking big time for a win tomorrow but if I walk out of that stadium with an L in our column, I'll still say WE DEY!!! Living in this city now, I'm forever thankful to God for making me a Steeler fan!

Thread Information