Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Re-tooling the roster.....

Bookmark and Share
    Why do you guys like Haynes so much, all he did was fall short and fumble this year, he was always good at moving the chains but when he finally got a bigger role he did terrible....bye bye verron

How bout Garret Wolfe in the later rounds....hes very warrick dunn like

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Train View Post
    How bout Garret Wolfe in the later rounds....hes very warrick dunn like
    Hes like 5'7" 170-180 lbs not really a Bettis type, we got the speed burner in Parker we need a dozer......

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

House of Steel
    We definitely need the Bulldozer, we got the Ferreai.

we are never gonna find another bus...we need to get over that, make us what we are becoming, not what we used to be.

House of Steel
    I never said we would ever find a bus again. I want just a decent size power runner to at least provide a busting burst through a hole to get those short yardages.

the thing is, guys like Dunn have carried the load for years, holes open side to side, not up and down. Im not saying a big back isnt great, but its not the only way, look how Westbrook is doing now that they are running the ball, Wolfe tore it up in college....just saying might not be a bad 4th, 5th round pick.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    yeah but at 5'7 holy cow we'd have to get Ben to throw him over the DL to gain any yards...lol j/k...Davenport has got the size just needs to stay healthy.

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    I never said we would ever find a bus again. I want just a decent size power runner to at least provide a busting burst through a hole to get those short yardages.

The Steelers still need that power RB and to have a backup plan just in case Willie goes down. Dookie is a solid player but I still think an up grade is needed. Would everybody really feel comfortable if Dookie was the main back if Willie went down with a serious injury?

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    I guess we are so used to having that big bruiser its hard to see something else in the backfield. Parker has started the new wave for us ....we'll see

--Jack Lambert

--Joe Greene

House of Steel
    You got that right on, Diesel. I think Najeh did a fine job this season, I only wish he would stay healthy enough to be able to produce every game. We could of used him more in the Raiders game, Cincy game, and the Atlanta game. It makes me so damn mad that we lost those close games.

Thread Information