Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2767757677

Thread: Super Bowl XLV - Steelers vs. Packers

My Mood
    Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Farrior Fan View Post
    if I ever meet A Rodgers in person I'm gonna ask him to do that championship belt thing and when he lowers his arms I'm gonna attack his face like a pit bull on a tbone. I harbor no ill feelings towards the packers but that has to be the stupidest thing ever.
    Or you can do a Jim Carrey and go for the nuts.

Hello Steeler nation. I'm a Packers fan and want to say that this game pretty much lived up to it's billing. To win it ours had to play a great team in The Steelers who made the pack earn this one; nothing coming easy. The Steel city should be proud.

I've had nothing but good interaction with those Steelers fans that I have encountered and against any other team I would have cheered for the Steelers to win it. Steelers fans have said the same about the Packers. This post comes a little late as I was unable to post on this forum until this morning. Wanted to do this as a separate thread, but I'm only able to post a reply here.

Take care.
    "Wherever you go, you represent the team. You will talk like, you will look like and you will act like the most dignified professional in your hometown" - Vince Lombardi to his players.

My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by unomee View Post
    Hello Steeler nation. I'm a Packers fan and want to say that this game pretty much lived up to it's billing. To win it ours had to play a great team in The Steelers who made the pack earn this one; nothing coming easy. The Steel city should be proud.

I've had nothing but good interaction with those Steelers fans that I have encountered and against any other team I would have cheered for the Steelers to win it. Steelers fans have said the same about the Packers. This post comes a little late as I was unable to post on this forum until this morning. Wanted to do this as a separate thread, but I'm only able to post a reply here.

Take care.
    Very nice post....Congrats again!! See ya next year!!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

Quote Originally Posted by TampaSteelGirl View Post
    Very nice post....Congrats again!! See ya next year!!
    Guess both teams need to make sure they finish next season in top form so as to have a rematch.

You know, the Bears and Vikings fans seem to be having a bigger problem with our win than Steelers fans are having.
    "Wherever you go, you represent the team. You will talk like, you will look like and you will act like the most dignified professional in your hometown" - Vince Lombardi to his players.

My Mood
    Chatty
    Guess both teams need to make sure they finish next season in top form so as to have a rematch.

You know, the Bears and Vikings fans seem to be having a bigger problem with our win than Steelers fans are having.
    OH yes definately!!

Well perhaps it's because the Steeler nation has more class than the Vike & Bears fans combined.....

My Mood
    Cool

There's 30 teams out there celebrating our loss more than the Packers.

YEP, that's true.

My Mood
    Chatty
    Im just so proud we made it that far....losing Ben for 4 games, horrible schedule and STILL making it to SB...quite an accomplishment IMO...We can't win them all but hopefully we will next year!

Thread Information