Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: anybody get any "stuff" today?

Bookmark and Share

anybody get any "stuff" today?

living in san diego all ive heard today (wore my Ben jersey to my college) is that the packers will win and one guy even told me to lay down so he can run me over when he let me cross the street lol. anybody else get any stuff from other fans today?

Draft Pick
    I got 1 Pack will win, but 3 Go Steelers 2 in the Rochester NY Airport.

Now living in Chicago I can tell you through calls, emails, from friends, family, co-workers etc, about 97% of Chicago is hoping, nay praying we beat the Pack. I run into Steeler Nation more often than you'd expect in Chi-town.

All day at my school, I've been hearing Packers "fans"(just appeared out of nowhere) saying how they're gonna destroy us.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I got mostly, it's going to be a great game The one Jets fan at work wasn't there today, but I'm going to print out some Steelers stuff and post it on his door tomorrow

I got a few "Go Packers" at my university today, but I know a lot of Steeler fans too. One guy always goes against the Steelers because he likes upsets, so it was pretty damn funny when I told him the Pack are going in as 2.5 favorites lol

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityShaker View Post
    I got 1 Pack will win, but 3 Go Steelers 2 in the Rochester NY Airport.

Now living in Chicago I can tell you through calls, emails, from friends, family, co-workers etc, about 97% of Chicago is hoping, nay praying we beat the Pack. I run into Steeler Nation more often than you'd expect in Chi-town.
    What does Chi-Town think of Cutler today? Sitting out of a game that could send your team to the Superbowl on a sprained MCL? Even if he really couldn't play, he still didn't even help the 3rd string QB on plays or give him any guidance. He was sitting on the bench doing **** all. total failure as a leader. Somebody showed me a youtube video today of Bears fans burning a Cutler jersey so I guess that says something lol

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by mwittman5 View Post
    living in san diego all ive heard today (wore my Ben jersey to my college) is that the packers will win and one guy even told me to lay down so he can run me over when he let me cross the street lol. anybody else get any stuff from other fans today?
    I literally work 15 mintues from the Florham Park campus of the Jets. No one said nothing around me today.

Waterboy
    Well, living in Minnesota there are a lot of Packer haters who were saying go Steelers to me. It's interesting tho, the Packer fans I did run into just gave me dirty looks when they saw my Steelers gear, didn't have to balls to say anything

One of the guys at work says to me, "go pack, go."

Tha's cool, he's a Broncos fan.

Last week, he says "go jets, go."

Nuff said.

I met a man wear a sweater with the green bay logo , so I opened up my coat to show him my steeler jersey . As he was walking by , he went thumbs up and sayed good luck !

This was at the airport in Montreal

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Trap86 View Post

What does Chi-Town think of Cutler today? Sitting out of a game that could send your team to the Superbowl on a sprained MCL? Even if he really couldn't play, he still didn't even help the 3rd string QB on plays or give him any guidance. He was sitting on the bench doing **** all. total failure as a leader. Somebody showed me a youtube video today of Bears fans burning a Cutler jersey so I guess that says something lol
    Yeah there were a lot of folks upset at least during the game, of course todays report of the MRI lightened that a little bit, but questions are still there.

Living here I get innundated daily with Bears news and with lots of family and friends being fans I do get a ton of exposure to the team. Physically who knows what he could or couldn't do but I agree he didn't show me much competitiveness in the area of trying to get back out there like someone else mentioned about Pouncey in college and other players where you physically have to take the helmet from the player. Even though Hanie said he did help out I think the cameras would have caught that at some point or another; I remember seeing Jay sitting right next to Hanie not saying a word while Hanie was studying the photographs.

I saw a guy who was having an awful game who did sustain an injury but rather than it being a disabling injury he used it as an opportunity to stop taking a beating. I think we're just spoiled by Ben and how tough he is. You know BR would've at least gone back out there with a brace to see if he could go or not.

Thread Information