Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want all steelers writing on this post.!!

Bookmark and Share
    orignally from pittsburgh,but now stuck in browns country :(northeast ohio 30mins south of cleveland

My Social Networks

Add mcfly06 on Facebook

I want all steelers writing on this post.!!

Am i crazy for blocking or unfriending browns fans on my facebook account?even if i know them.Because they have been talkin S*** about us and ben.So am i crazy,and takein it too far??Id like other Steeler Fans to let me know if i am..

My Mood
    no mood
    Get rid of Facebook problem solved. Also around here we put spaces after sentences so peoples eyes don't cross. :P

James Harrison - "Right now, you know, some people may want to jump on the Steelers bandwagon.
    Don't do that. We don't need you. We didn't need you at the beginning, we don't need you now."

SA's Biggest Fan
    My Mood
    Fine
    I live with two Browns fans, so for me, I wouldn't go that far Besides--at the end of the day, they're just words.

A few years ago, I'd go ballistic reading peoples posts about us, now I actually laugh because I've come to realize it's jealousy talkin', and jealousy makes people say and do some very ugly things, but words? Sticks and stones man, sticks and stones...

And ya know what? You're never gonna change their mind no matter what you say or do anyway, so laugh them off and enjoy our championships and Lombardi's. Living well (all our wins) is the BEST revenge

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by mcfly06 View Post
    Am i crazy for blocking or unfriending browns fans on my facebook account?even if i know them.Because they have been talkin S*** about us and ben.So am i crazy,and takein it too far??Id like other Steeler Fans to let me know if i am..
    You can reply this: Sorry, I can't reply right now. The 6 superbowl rings are weighing down my fingers. . . . I see you don't have the same problem.

orignally from pittsburgh,but now stuck in browns country :(northeast ohio 30mins south of cleveland

My Social Networks

Add mcfly06 on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    You can reply this: Sorry, I can't reply right now. The 6 superbowl rings are weighing down my fingers. . . . I see you don't have the same problem.
    HAHA love it,and guys i guess your all right but still it does get to you.Espically all the Ben stuff its getting old..

My Mood
    Fight
    That's what makes having a favorite team fun so you can talk trash and being a steeler fan there isn't much they can say unless you can dish it out but can't take it. It's all fun and games until someone gets their feelings hurt.

That was crappy thing for you to block someone because of something so mediocore.
    Out of all my friends i am the only Steeler fan
    "Without ME, it's just AWESO"
    and
    "To all the virgins, thanks for nothing"

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by mcfly06 View Post
    HAHA love it,and guys i guess your all right but still it does get to you.Espically all the Ben stuff its getting old..
    I know! My friend and I were at BWW for the game last night. There were 2 guys there, just going through town on business. They were both more college fans than NFL. The one guy had no shame in making stupid comments related to Ben being a rapist for most of the game. Of course, he asked how we could be female and still support him. He kept pushing my buttons, but I just continued to root for my team! Typical though, being casual NFL fans, they never attempted to get to know the whole story, and of course I filled them in LOL. By the end of the game, the guy let up and was a lot nicer.

But really, come on people! Uggh!

If they are informed and talking in facts there is nothing to worry about. If they are jelous and and talking made up smack just laugh and tell them that the'll never have a franchise QB and so will never see a SB in there foreseeable future and LOL at there misfortune.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Mcfly06 welcome to Steelersaddicts Remember Haters gone Hate... yo don't sweat them losers they have nothing better to do, just be happy u don't root for the Browns

Sorry, can't take browns fans seriously...same reason my baseball friends don't take my Pirate-rootin' butt seriously....
    "Like a midget at a urinal, I knew I had to be on my toes." - Lt. Frank Drevin

Thread Information