Thread: Most Important Person with Steelers this Year

Bookmark and Share
    Rookie Free Agent

Most Important Person with Steelers this Year

I have to give this to the new OL coach, Kugler. I know the addition of Pouncy is huge but the whole line has improved dramatically since the beginning of summer camp. This line has gone from terrible to fairly solid.

I hope he gets a raise this year before someone else steals him.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Ben Roethlisberger.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Man, it's been a long season. Way too hard to say one player was anymore important than the next. They all pulled their weight and earned their paychecks, for the most part.

PLayer wise- Ben is the straw that stirs the drink, no doubt. Coach wise, Kugler has done an A+ job with the patchwork group he had. Not often you can slide a guy into play center and three plays later, slide him to tackle and the guy does well.

Troy.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Sean Kugler has been a God send to the offensive line, without him there coaching these guys and helping them get through this season I don't know that we are here today.

Another person other than the obvious Ben choice is Flozell Adams. The dude was picked up and came in when we had NOBODY left after Colon went down. He has been a monster all year, we are lucky to have him!

Duke of 531
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    Sean Kugler has been a God send to the offensive line, without him there coaching these guys and helping them get through this season I don't know that we are here today.

Another person other than the obvious Ben choice is Flozell Adams. The dude was picked up and came in when we had NOBODY left after Colon went down. He has been a monster all year, we are lucky to have him!
    totally agree with you about flozell being a godsend this year...god i really hope they can finish the deal this year especially for guys like flozell and suisham who came in and did yeomans work...i would love to see flozell holding up the lombardi trophy in jerry jones' temple to his ego...go steelers finish this

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by airbrake 1 View Post
    totally agree with you about flozell being a godsend this year...god i really hope they can finish the deal this year especially for guys like flozell and suisham who came in and did yeomans work...i would love to see flozell holding up the lombardi trophy in jerry jones' temple to his ego...go steelers finish this
    SUISHAM! That's a good one. Obviously not the most important but he came in after Jeff Reed was kicked out, and did what he needed to do, and he was happy to do it. We're lucky to have picked up a guy like that.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Pouncey,period if it wasn't for him Ben would have been killied, it's because of pouncey Ben can do what he do...

Thread Information