Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So what Ben will we see this sb?

Bookmark and Share

So what Ben will we see this sb?

The one with a qb rating under 30 or the one over 90? I really dont care as long as we win but Id like to see no int's lol

My Mood
    Addicted
    Ben will be Ben. It might not be pretty, in fact, it probably won't be pretty, but he'll do what he needs to do to get the W.

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Ben will be Ben. It might not be pretty, in fact, it probably won't be pretty, but he'll do what he needs to do to get the W.
    Yea, but were going to have to keep up with the packers, If we can stop rodgers throwing all over on us, we will win easily. Im not worried about there run game. And when was the lastime the packers played a team in the 3-4 this year? Im not sure if they played alot of 3-4 teams this year.

My Mood
    Love
    The Ben that wanted to be the leader of this team and the leader the Steelers deserve.

My Mood
    colts-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Yea, but were going to have to keep up with the packers, If we can stop rodgers throwing all over on us, we will win easily. Im not worried about there run game. And when was the lastime the packers played a team in the 3-4 this year? Im not sure if they played alot of 3-4 teams this year.
    The Packers are a good team but they are not as good as everybody is making them out to be. They have lost games this year to the Bears,Dolphins,Lions,Redskins,Patriots,and Atlanta. So they have lost to some bad to mediocre teams this year. They can be had,and the Steelers defense with Lebeau and 2 weeks to prepare will have a good gameplan for Rodgers and how to shut him down. As long as Ben continues to play the way he knows how he will find a way to make enough plays and win this game and be the big difference in this game. Aaron Rodgers will feel a lot of nerves in this game with it being his first Super Bowl game so keep that in mind. It could be a big factor in how he plays in this game. Ben has been there and knows what to expect much like the entire Steelers team has. They have a big big experience factor for sure...

My Mood
    Addicted
    What does that have anything to do with Ben?

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Ya that's a big if man, honestly I don't know what to make of this game yet. I'm gonna enjoy this win tonight, but the Packers are a SICK team. Rodgers is going to win multiple superbowls, just not this year

--- Added 1/23/2011 at 11:43 PM ---

But I gotta say the Steelers defense looked ****ing solid in the first half.....probably the best I have ever seen. But we need to play 60 minutes and we have yet to do that in these playoffs

I 've been saying it for weeks now.Ben is playing the best football of his career right now.This season 17 TD 5 ints ,that's his best since he has been a steeler.

Haven't you noticed how carefull he has been with the football?

He has a remake line and he has been sacked less than in previous years,he move around and gets the first down by taking off.

In the superbowl we will see the difference between a Qb with superbowl experience and one without , MARK MY WORDS............................................. .............PIMP

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    In Ben I trust........I look at this way brother......Before Super Bowl XL Ben was magic in those three game before Super Bowl XL.....He had his off game in Super Bowl XL but still made enough plays to win the game......To me this was his off game this year and will have a lights out game in the Super Bowl....lol Maybe I just have my homer glasses on but hey its homer time when you're the Super Bowl.....Can't complain at this point.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    In Ben I trust........I look at this way brother......Before Super Bowl XL Ben was magic in those three game before Super Bowl XL.....He had his off game in Super Bowl XL but still made enough plays to win the game......To me this was his off game this year and will have a lights out game in the Super Bowl....lol Maybe I just have my homer glasses on but hey its homer time when you're the Super Bowl.....Can't complain at this point.....lol
    Did I hear them say on the game tonight that was his first pick in 198 pass attempts?

--- Added 1/24/2011 at 12:34 AM ---

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    What does that have anything to do with Ben?
    If we get behind the packers is what Im saying, we saw what they did to atlanta at atlanta, they can put up some serious points, so if they do we will have to rely on Ben, thats what I was referring to until I got all wacked out in the 3-4 scheme

Thread Information