Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: cromartie opens the trash talking..Update "choke the s--- out of him"

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Sunshine
    Quote Originally Posted by mwittman5 View Post
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...egame-chatter/

Appearing on SNY’s Loudmouths with Adam Schein and Chris Carlin, Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie was asked whether Steelers receiver Hines Ward is a dirty player.

“I know for a fact that he will hit you while you’re not looking,” Cromartie said. “I don’t think he’s man enough to hit you while you’re looking at him.”
    Sounds like Cromartie is daring Ward to hit him. To quote an old saying " be careful what you wish for".
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    For anybody to say that Hines isn't man enough to do anything is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Hines is more of a man than most players in the NFL and he's never afraid to block anyone whether they are looking right at him or not.

I can't wait for Ward to lay him out tomorrow night and introduce him to the Heinz Field turf.

Reppin' 724
    Is Antonio "I got 8 different baby-momma's" really calling someone's manhood into question? Someone needs to let him know what being a man is all about.

Quote Originally Posted by TEEMONT View Post
    Is Antonio "I got 8 different baby-momma's" really calling someone's manhood into question? Someone needs to let him know what being a man is all about.
    Yes, the same guy who not only fathered them but didn't want to be financially responsible for them. He's a wasted piece of flesh.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

Quote Originally Posted by TEEMONT View Post

Seems Antonio has 'hit' quite a few women when THEY weren't looking either.

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

Wow to call Ward out on manhood, just ask ed reed from lastweek, when ward took him down and was at face to face lol, Jetsfan, all you gott do is go to youtube. lol

Assistant Coach nuclearchihuahuas's Avatar
    I agree. This is more crying than trash talk. FYI, Jets fans everywhere, Hines Ward will gladly stare down the man he grinds into the ground. If the defensive player isn't looking its beause he's closed his eyes.

--- Added 1/22/2011 at 09:59 AM ---

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    For anybody to say that Hines isn't man enough to do anything is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Hines is more of a man than most players in the NFL and he's never afraid to block anyone whether they are looking right at him or not.

I can't wait for Ward to lay him out tomorrow night and introduce him to the Heinz Field turf.
    I can see it now... Hines: "Cromartie...turf...Turf...Cromartie"
    :logospin:

Note to Hines: Just smile and wave. . .oh yeah - and win the game. Victory is the best silencer.

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by JFE View Post
    havent watched him enough to know if its the truth, but if what pettine said is true, It not very sportsman like. Ive seen Cro hit very hard, but never when his opponent wasnt looking for it. Doesnt seem like trash talk. Just stating the obvious.
    Don't worry, he will tap any Jet player on the shoulder and get his attention before he makes a block. That is polite, after all!

I love it when defensive players cry or whine about our WR lmao, just because you play on offense doesnt mean you cant knock a defensive guy the **** out(reed,rivers) lol.

Thread Information