Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: cromartie opens the trash talking..Update "choke the s--- out of him"

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

cromartie opens the trash talking..Update "choke the s--- out of him"

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...egame-chatter/

Appearing on SNY’s Loudmouths with Adam Schein and Chris Carlin, Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie was asked whether Steelers receiver Hines Ward is a dirty player.

“I know for a fact that he will hit you while you’re not looking,” Cromartie said. “I don’t think he’s man enough to hit you while you’re looking at him.”

Quote Originally Posted by mwittman5 View Post
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...egame-chatter/

Appearing on SNY’s Loudmouths with Adam Schein and Chris Carlin, Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie was asked whether Steelers receiver Hines Ward is a dirty player.

“I know for a fact that he will hit you while you’re not looking,” Cromartie said. “I don’t think he’s man enough to hit you while you’re looking at him.”
    havent watched him enough to know if its the truth, but if what pettine said is true, It not very sportsman like. Ive seen Cro hit very hard, but never when his opponent wasnt looking for it. Doesnt seem like trash talk. Just stating the obvious.

Hey dude if you don't know what kind a player Heinz is you don't know **** about football.

You can say what you want about many football players but Heinz. everbody respects heinz as a football player ,that's what he is a football player . the difference is he is a dam ____king good football player .

Yes if your in his way and he has to make the block ,he's going to make the block ,he is going to make a ____king dam hard block(HIT) . That because he has the strenght and abillity to do it.

If any fan or player cannot respect Heinz ,their the ones with the problem

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by JFE View Post
    havent watched him enough to know if its the truth, but if what pettine said is true, It not very sportsman like. Ive seen Cro hit very hard, but never when his opponent wasnt looking for it. Doesnt seem like trash talk. Just stating the obvious.
    Don't worry, he will tap any Jet player on the shoulder and get his attention before he makes a block. That is polite, after all!

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    I don't care. I hope the do a toss sweep to Mendenhall and Heinz catches Cromartie not looking and POW....sleepy time for Mr. Cromartie.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

yea that's it !!!! That's football !!! I guess you just had to come to Pittsburgh to learn that OH WELL .

My Mood
    Addicted
    We all knew it was gonna happen eventually. Someone on the Jets just has to say something. It seems impossible for them all to keep quiet for an entire week.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I love it Hines is in the Jets DB's heads......Fellow Steelers ever notice when other teams players talk about taking Hines out that Hines usually gets the last laugh......The Jets DB's better have their heads on a swivel.....Hines Ward plays a hard brand of old school football.....Of course that doesn't work in Goodell's flag football league........

I love when these defensive players cry about getting hit when they aren't looking. Do they make sure the receiver going across the middle sees them before they try to lay them out? Didn't think so. That is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by JFE View Post
    Dude are you serious? You just lost any credibility you may have had with that statement. See below.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    I love when these defensive players cry about getting hit when they aren't looking. Do they make sure the receiver going across the middle sees them before they try to lay them out? Didn't think so. That is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.
    I really don't consider that trash talk I call it crying. I thought it would have came from Bart Scott who has been laid out by Ward several times in the past.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

Thread Information