Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Brown

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Antonio Brown

Can't believe nobody is talking about this guy. Out of Sanders and Brown, it's Brown who appears to be faster out of the two. I think they were both clocked at 4.4, but Brown's game speed is quicker, not as quick as Wallace, but pretty damn close. And his routes might even be a little better then Wallace's imo, I have to see more of him before I can say for sure. Point is that it looks like we have 2 up and coming, and 3 all around speed demon receivers that can all stretch the field vertically. I'm willing to bet they feature Brown in this Jets game at some time because he looks ready. That catch he made on Saturday against the Ravens was just dirty, I didn't even realize he stuck it to his helmet like that because I missed the replay with all the noise around me lol but that's top speed and serious determination right there. Get this guy the ball!

ps. still can't stand seeing Holmes in that Jets jersey........
    Last edited by Steel Trap86; 01-18-2011 at 05:03 PM.

You have Ward who is tough as nails and will do the dirty work. Then you have Wallace, Sanders, and Brown who can all take it to the house. This receiving quartet presents big problems for the Jets defense, Revis or no Revis. Oh yeah, and then oft forgotten guy named Heath Miller.

Don't forget Moore and Redman out of the backfield. Play action will also be a key to this game. This is a far too little used play call for the Steelers. Not sure if its Ben or Bruce but they just don't use it enough.
    HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison92 View Post
    You have Ward who is tough as nails and will do the dirty work. Then you have Wallace, Sanders, and Brown who can all take it to the house. This receiving quartet presents big problems for the Jets defense, Revis or no Revis. Oh yeah, and then oft forgotten guy named Heath Miller.
    You know?

Steelers just put up 30+ points on the Ravens, there's no reason why they can't run it up on the Jets and the Packers or Bears with these kind of weapons.
    Last edited by Steel Trap86; 01-18-2011 at 05:18 PM.

HAS BROWN EVER RAN BACK A KICKOFF?

I see the speed we have as something that can nullify the blanket coverage the Jets DBs are known for.
    The jets got pressure on Cheatriots with 3 or 4 man rush. If they get that kind of pressure on Ben, he won't have time to let those deep routes develop; nullifying our speed advantage.
    I think this will be another close game again. Will need my blood pressure medication.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by beaver688 View Post

HAS BROWN EVER RAN BACK A KICKOFF?
    [MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZIcx87UeKE[/MEDIA]

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    I see the speed we have as something that can nullify the blanket coverage the Jets DBs are known for.
    The jets got pressure on Cheatriots with 3 or 4 man rush. If they get that kind of pressure on Ben, he won't have time to let those deep routes develop; nullifying our speed advantage.
    I think this will be another close game again. Will need my blood pressure medication.
    Yet another reason for the play action. That freezes the DB for just a second and that's all that's needed. If Revis covers someone then just go to someone else. And Ben will NOT go down as easily as Tom did. At least 2 of those sacks in NE would not have been sacks with Ben in there. Brady's a sissy!
    HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Trap86 View Post
    Can't believe nobody is talking about this guy. Out of Sanders and Brown, it's Brown who appears to be faster out of the two. I think they were both clocked at 4.4, but Brown's game speed is quicker, not as quick as Wallace, but pretty damn close. And his routes might even be a little better then Wallace's imo, I have to see more of him before I can say for sure. Point is that it looks like we have 2 up and coming, and 3 all around speed demon receivers that can all stretch the field vertically. I'm willing to bet they feature Brown in this Jets game at some time because he looks ready. That catch he made on Saturday against the Ravens was just dirty, I didn't even realize he stuck it to his helmet like that because I missed the replay with all the noise around me lol but that's top speed and serious determination right there. Get this guy the ball!

ps. still can't stand seeing Holmes in that Jets jersey........
    Let's hope that no one talks about him, so that he and Sanders can continue to keep flying under the radar.

Wanna talk about underused plays, let's begin and end with the Screen game.

Thread Information