Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rex Ryan and smack talk about the Steelers???

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Chatty

Rex Ryan and smack talk about the Steelers???

I was wondering if Rex Ryan has the balls to talk the same smack about Pittsburgh that he did the Pats???? Same with the rest of the Jets team...

Any takers??? So far Profootballtalk has nothing but the Jets are still talking about the Pats....OMG I pray we kill these classless Jets!!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS....HERE WE GO!!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

My Mood
    Fight
    He will and then we will!!
    "Without ME, it's just AWESO"
    and
    "To all the virgins, thanks for nothing"

Yes he has the balls but it won't be anything close to what happened against the Pats. That is a huge rivalry and something he took very personal. It worked for them and I'm glad it did. This week the talk from him will probably be "we made here 2 years in a row, we are a good team and we are going to take the next step"
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

My Mood
    Chatty
    Im sure Tomlin won't allow the smack talk back....We ARE the classy Pittsburgh Steelers!!

Props to Bellichik for not starting Walker because of his comments about Rex and feet.
    -Wayne Dyer

Quote Originally Posted by LarryNJ View Post
    Props to Bellichik for not starting Walker because of his comments about Rex and feet.
    Props? That was the dumbest thing I've ever seen. What did he do wrong? He may have said the words "feet" and "foot" a few times but they fit what he was saying. Yes, we all know what he was doing but it's not like he came out and said " Rex and his wife are some f*cked up people with their creepy *** foot fetish"... What Cromartie said about Brady was 10X worse and it still wasn't a big deal. Belichick is learning well from Goodell...The NFL is turning in to such a pussy sport.

Draft Pick
    Has the gelatinous mass that roared said "it's personal" about this game yet ??. What a tool.

Assistant Coach nuclearchihuahuas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Props? That was the dumbest thing I've ever seen. What did he do wrong? He may have said the words "feet" and "foot" a few times but they fit what he was saying. Yes, we all know what he was doing but it's not like he came out and said " Rex and his wife are some f*cked up people with their creepy *** foot fetish"... What Cromartie said about Brady was 10X worse and it still wasn't a big deal. Belichick is learning well from Goodell...The NFL is turning in to such a pussy sport.
    Seriously, I do not understand the public fascination with Rex's fettish with his wife's feet. So what? She is his wife. It's not like he goes around licking the toes of school girls on playgrounds. Ok, so feet may not be your thing, my thing or the thing of the vast majority of the world but again...so what? Any way, I agree that what Welker did was unnecessary but not as crass as Cromartie. BTW..totally agree with the comment on NFL becoming pussy sport although I have seen hits during the playoffs that would have been flagged during the regular season go un-called by the officials. Maybe they are toning down their interference during the playoffs?
    :logospin:

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    it's not like he came out and said " Rex and his wife are some f*cked up people with their creepy *** foot fetish"...
    That's the way I took it.

I'm of the old school of STFU and play. It's the NFL not the NBA, but I understand how the younger generation likes that sort of thing.
    -Wayne Dyer

My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryNJ View Post
    Seriously....is that why he didn't start Welker?????? Must have been PRETTY confident in their win....

Thread Information