Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rex Ryan and his trash talk

Bookmark and Share
    The Steelers WILL NOT lose to the Jets twice in the same season.

Keep on Rex.

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    He wasted no time in trash talking, not even 24 hours after the game yesterday. Let him talk, it's all he does. Playing in Pittsburgh in the post season ain't no easy task. Playing the regular season is one thing, playing for the Super Bowl, that's something else.

I can't stand Rex Ryan, he's such a douchebag. He talks as much as his players. Get over yourself man.
    Last edited by BlitzburghRockCity; 01-17-2011 at 12:17 PM.

My Mood
    Love
    Steelers have way too much experience in the playoffs than the jets and know what's at stake. But i know, sometimes you can still get beat. Steelers won't get beat cause they want to cement their legacy and the jets are in their way to going to dallas. We'll see another defeated, humble rex afer the game.

Reppin' 724
    wasnt ryan the DC for Balty when they last the AFCCG here two years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    He wasted no time in trash talking, not even 24 hours after the game yesterday. Let him talk, it's all he does. Playing in Pittsburgh in the post season ain't no easy task. Playing the regular season is one thing, playing for the Super Bowl, that's something else.

I can't stand Rex Ryan, he's such a douchebag. He talks as much as his players. Get over yourself man.

He clearly does more than just talk, he's also a very good football coach. You're right, playing in Pittsburgh in the post season is no easy task, neither is playing in Indy & New England.

This will be yet another tough road game for the Jets but they are playing at a very high level right now & have a ton of confidence.

Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsknicks1 View Post
    He clearly does more than just talk, he's also a very good football coach. You're right, playing in Pittsburgh in the post season is no easy task, neither is playing in Indy & New England.

This will be yet another tough road game for the Jets but they are playing at a very high level right now & have a ton of confidence.
    Playin Pittsburgh after New England in the playoffs, for the Jets anyways, is like trying to get ur dick back up to **** soem avergae chick after you just nailed Brooklyn Decker 5 minutes ago.....

the jets blew their wad last night, I anticipate a good game, but the Steelers will end up winning by 10 or so.

You're right, playing in Pittsburgh in the post season is no easy task, neither is playing in Indy
    hahahahaha..everyone wins in Indy in the playoffs.. except the Colts
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsknicks1 View Post

Here's what I don't get. If you're so positive that the Jets are going to win, then why do you need to talk about it every second of everyday? Get out there and show it on the field. No need to **** talk. What does that do? Adds fuel to the fire for the other team and makes you look like an idiot when you lose.

We are not losing to the jets, im telling you.

I hope we quietly go through the week, no barking. When Farrior said J E T S jets jets jets, I thought oh **** here we go!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Thread Information