Thread: ZIGGY HOOD

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Fine

ZIGGY HOOD

ZIGGY HOOD had a coming out party. Just what we needed. We needed to have faith that he would get better and he did.
    However, we need O lineman in this draft Badly and pickup a free agent. We need OG,OT NT/DE & DB's. I'd like to pick up a Rb like jamie Harper to replace Mewelde Moore also.

Assistant Coach nuclearchihuahuas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyRob68 View Post
    ZIGGY HOOD had a coming out party. Just what we needed. We needed to have faith that he would get better and he did.
    However, we need O lineman in this draft Badly and pickup a free agent. We need OG,OT NT/DE & DB's. I'd like to pick up a Rb like jamie Harper to replace Mewelde Moore also.
    I say Welcome to the Party Ziggy!
    :logospin:

Yea Ziggy played perhaps his best game as a Steeler last night. Hopefully he can continue to play at that level for years to come, or at least for these next two games. I wasnt really high on him when we drafted him 32nd overall in the 2009 NFL Draft. We could have taken Jarius Byrd or Pat Chung with that pick. Both of those guys went in the 2nd round and have played at a high level since. So hopefully Ziggy wont let us down.

My Mood
    Fine
    Yes but if we took byrd or chung we might not be going to the AFC Championship. Our DE both went down for sometime during this season. Thankfully Ziggy has learned the way they want him to play in this defense. GO STELERS

I agree, but maybe with Chung or Bryrd, we could have made the playoffs last year after the lost of Polamalu for most of the season. Plus, these players could have kept Malu fresh at times. But i guess everything works out in the end. I just hope Ziggy can play at this level for about 10 years.

Starter
    i think all of those haters (myself included) would agree this is the most fun i have ever had being wrong ...

Quote Originally Posted by andyg1984 View Post
    i think all of those haters (myself included) would agree this is the most fun i have ever had being wrong ...
    im not gonna jump to this conclusion, but this week is the most i ever could have imagined myself looking forward to watching hood play

I liked the selection of Ziggy hood in the first round . He had a relentless motor in the college ranks , and it's showing up in the NFL .

I believe he has a big upside too , watch this guy he is only going to get stronger and better IMO

It was a easy pick we been trying to pick up a DL in the later rounds , but with no success .

My Mood
    Fine
    I'm glad we took Ziggy and we need more young DL because we could lose both Smith & Keisel if we win it all. Hell we might be rebuilding our Defense if we win it all. Possible retirees Smith,Farrior, Keisel,Hampton,Hoke,Ward,Batch, Dick Lebeau. Then free agents(depends on CBA) Taylor,Woodley. I believe some one with a late first round will give it up for Woodley if we franchise him.

Thread Information