Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where does this playoff game rank for you?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Love

Where does this playoff game rank for you?

Where does this playoff game rank on your list? Steelers down by 14 at the half. They score 2 tds in less than a minute in the 2nd half and outscore ravens 24-3, i believe, in the 2nd half.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Honestly, all playoff games are so high on my list that it's difficult to rank. The Steelers always make them pretty interesting. I would put it pretty high up there in the last decade though.

second to the sb in 08, but a tie with the other ravens game in the afc chapionship.

Duke of 531
    I've personally been to at least 15 playoff games... and i can attest this win was at the top of the list for me personally...there was a real dismal attitude at halftime...i headed for the john and screamed this freakin game is far from over people let's get it together...heads up people we are winning this mother-fer...i been to 2 winning afc championships and this win today tops both...just the coming back from 14 down at half to the ravens is special...i had more fun at this game than any other game i have ever attended

Draft Pick
    I don't, pretty high up. Ben's pass to Brown and the AMAZING catch have to be up there for a single play too. Had we not gotten 1st down there....

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    QUOTE=airbrake 1;400618]I've personally been to at least 15 playoff games... and i can attest this win was at the top of the list for me personally...there was a real dismal attitude at halftime...i headed for the john and screamed this freakin game is far from over people let's get it together...heads up people we are winning this mother-fer...i been to 2 winning afc championships and this win today tops both...just the coming back from 14 down at half to the ravens is special...i had more fun at this game than any other game i have ever attended[/QUOTE]

Its never over with this defense and QB..........I can't rank play-off games over a Super Bowls for me.......So Super Bowl XL and Super Bowl XLIII are my favorite post-season games......

But as far as just other post-season games this one is up there.....

1. 2008 AFC title game vs Ravens

2. 2005 Divisional round vs the Colts

3. 2002 Wild Card round vs the Browns

4. 2010 Divisional round vs the Ravens

5. 1995 AFC title game vs the Colts

Duke of 531
    i'm just talking about games i attended...i've never personally attended a super bowl (yet)...needless to say this was a special win for me today...my all time favorite post season win that i ever witnessed with my own eyes

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by airbrake 1 View Post
    i'm just talking about games i attended...i've never personally attended a super bowl (yet)...needless to say this was a special win for me today...my all time favorite post season win that i ever witnessed with my own eyes
    I am so jealous. I know that game was awesome. Hell, I could practically feel the stands shaking 200 miles away.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I would say this game for me anyways, ranks near or at the top of the list. The Steelers overcame alot in Indy on their way to Super Bowl XL. Bettis' fumble, Vanderjact missing that long FG, is a big one for me. The comeback in this game though, being down by 14 with no momentum whatsoever, it's hard to beat that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by airbrake 1 View Post
    How were the ratbird fans there? prob *******s and dickwads, hope they regreted going to the game/

Thread Information