Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Interested in being on a podcast?

My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Interested in being on a podcast?

For anyone on the site that is interested in being on the podcasts please post up here. We will have guests on from the members here on SA on a regular basis. Don't worry about having a "radio voice" or having some degree in communications or anything, this is just us fans hanging out talking about the Steelers. It's very informal and fun but we do want to make sure we stay professional, be accurate in what we report, and generally sound like we know what we're doing

Here is who I have so far that have expressed interest in helping out to some degree. So please post up and verify that you still are and how much you'd like to help out. Are you interested in doing it just once or would you like to be a regular on the show. The idea is to have myself and a regular cohost, and then have guests on from the site whenever possible.

Black@Gold Forever32
    Koopa
    SteelDad
    Tampa
    MDSTEEL15

My Mood
    no mood
    I'll help anyway I can. I'm always up for talking about football, and how the Steelers will move on without BA.

James Harrison - "Right now, you know, some people may want to jump on the Steelers bandwagon.
    Don't do that. We don't need you. We didn't need you at the beginning, we don't need you now."

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    .....It's very informal and fun but we do want to make sure we stay professional, be accurate in what we report, and generally sound like we know what we're doing
    So, in other words, you don't want to interview Carla.

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow SteelDad On Twitter
    Definitely still in....

http://steeleraddicts.podomatic.com/
    Coming to you live from the Fortress of Steelertude!

If you're doing a piece on oversee guys at one time I guess I could attend, although It would probably take some editing ^^ I do speak English pretty fluently, but nowhere the level of native speakers, so I stumble at times, but I suppose it would be pretty fun at some point.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Anytime JensK, it would be fun!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Anyone wanna cohost the show with me next Tuesday evening? Probably about 8pm EST. You can call into our skype number, I'll record the call and then turn it into a podcast with the music, effects, etc.

My Mood
    no mood
    Well I can do it if no one else wants to. We may have to tweak the time though.

James Harrison - "Right now, you know, some people may want to jump on the Steelers bandwagon.
    Don't do that. We don't need you. We didn't need you at the beginning, we don't need you now."

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Anybody else interested as well? It'll definitely happen on Tuesday evening assuming nothing goes sideways at the last minute. I'd like to get a regular schedule going with people to join.

My Mood
    no mood
    Ok well if you don't mind could we make it 8:30 or 9:00 if you want me to do it.

Thread Information