Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I wonder if the Ravens will...

Bookmark and Share
    Yes they will whine...lets see, not enough prime time games, short week because of the prime time game, the NFL hates the Ravens, how come the Steelers have so many prime time games, the refs stole the game, bla bla bla. I've heard it all here living in Baltimore. They just can't believe the size of the Steeler Nation and wonder foolishly why we won't change and wear lavender. Just an immature group of fans. The local media is just as bad, very defensive, and seldom do they write anything of substance. Just ask a Raven fan why Art Model had to move the Browns, then ask them why he had to sell the team. Most (even though they have been here a short 16 years), have no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by steeldoc View Post
    Yes they will whine...lets see, not enough prime time games, short week because of the prime time game, the NFL hates the Ravens, how come the Steelers have so many prime time games, the refs stole the game, bla bla bla. I've heard it all here living in Baltimore. They just can't believe the size of the Steeler Nation and wonder foolishly why we won't change and wear lavender. Just an immature group of fans. The local media is just as bad, very defensive, and seldom do they write anything of substance. Just ask a Raven fan why Art Model had to move the Browns, then ask them why he had to sell the team. Most (even though they have been here a short 16 years), have no clue.
    Would you rather wear a purple jersey or a bengal jersey with cat stripes on them? Thats a tuffy lmao.

Thread Information