Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ratbirds vs Steelers Hatefest Round 3 coming up. Saturday, 4:30pm, Heinz Field

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Ratbirds vs Steelers Hatefest Round 3 coming up. Saturday, 4:30pm, Heinz Field

Did we honestly think it was going to be any other way people? We all knew in the back of our minds that once the brackets were set for the post season that we were going to see the hated ratbirds coming to Heinz Field next weekend.

I saw bring it on, it just doesn't get any better than that! The Ravens will go home in the post season again at the hands of the Steelers!!! Here we go !

Assistant Coach nuclearchihuahuas's Avatar
    I kind of "knew" from the beginning that this was how it was going to end up--I have always enjoyed this particular pairing; this time however, I was really hoping against hope the Chiefs would some how follow the Seachickens and Jets examples and we would get to the Pats game with no injuries...looks like we are going to do this the hard way...oh well, that is the Steeler way after all. Here We Go!
    :logospin:

Wouldnt want it any other way...

My Mood
    Addicted
    Why does it always seem to come down to the Ravens and Steelers? Guess that's what a good rivalry is all about.

My Mood
    Pissedoff
    Bring it!!!! I see a ratbird *** whiping comming on. HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The only reason I wanted to see the Chiefs in Pittsburgh is because we know the Jets and patriots will knock each other around, and our game will be the same way. It is what it is, if you want the big prize you gotta do it anyway you gotta do it. Nothing is easy but we WILL prevail!

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    The only reason I wanted to see the Chiefs in Pittsburgh is because we know the Jets and patriots will knock each other around, and our game will be the same way. It is what it is, if you want the big prize you gotta do it anyway you gotta do it. Nothing is easy but we WILL prevail!
    Are you kidding me? They Jets are going to get run over and be finished at half time. We get stuck playing the Ravens, and that game is going to be a mess. We cant beat the Pats as it is, let alone be forced to limp into the Championship game. arrhhh...WTH, Manning sucks and we should have got those friggin Colts. and the pats should be forced to play the Ravens...lol
    Be who you are, become what you dream....

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post
    Are you kidding me? They Jets are going to get run over and be finished at half time. We get stuck playing the Ravens, and that game is going to be a mess. We cant beat the Pats as it is, let alone be forced to limp into the Championship game. arrhhh...WTH, Manning sucks and we should have got those friggin Colts. and the pats should be forced to play the Ravens...lol
    In theory you would think that Rex Ryan will come up with some different scheme to knock the Patriots around since they got blown out last time they played. Atleast I can hope that is the case. Facing a beaten up Pats team while we are beaten would be nice, but like I said, nothing is easy if you want the prize bad enough.

Good thing too is that if we win this week we'll have an extra day to heal up for whoever or wherever we play the following weekend, since we play on Saturday this week.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Bring on the Ratbirds!!

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    panthers-hater
    Steelers offense better jump on the Ravens early in this game and play like they have been the last 2 weeks. Get on this Ravens defense early and score and it will really put the pressure on Flacco and the Ravens. This Ravens defense is not that good and if you spread them out you can and will throw on them and that's what Ben and Arians need to be able to do...

Thread Information