Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone as nervous as me?

Bookmark and Share

Anyone as nervous as me?

I really dont feel confident going into this game at all, In playoffs past I felt really good about these games, but this game against bmore I dont have a good feeling. I hope we win but I think our secondary will fail us. Please someone give me some reassuring lol.

My Mood
    Mellow
    2 words:

ben roethlisberger
    "Today, I'm officially retiring a Pittsburgh Steeler. And as much as I will miss football, my teammates, coaches and everything about the game, I don't want to play it in any other uniform. The black and gold runs deep in me, and I will remain a Steeler for life."--Hines Ward

nerves

I'm always nervous but I think we're going to win.

I got a feeling (good one)....

Starting game week I look for signs all week leading up to game day.

Today at work we got in some parts, I looked at the slip, they came from Pittsburgh! You can't make this **** up!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Maybe it's because I haven't seen the Steelers play in 2 weeks and the Ravens just won a game, but I'm a little nervous too. I don't know why either because they didn't look that great against the Chiefs. It was more KC folding up then the Ravens dominating, but these match ups always bring out the beast in both teams and I know the Ravens are gonna bring everything they got into this one to try and avenge that loss a couple years ago. Our main focus needs to be protecting Ben because the more time he gets, the more we'll stay on track. As for Flacco he needs to get thrown off his game right away. If we win the toss there's no doubt in my mind we'll defer it and put the defense out there. A 3 and out right away is what we need with constant pressure on Flacco. That Oher vs. Harrison match up is going to be a key one and Pouncey needs to keep Ngata the **** out of Ben's face whenever he is lined up against him.

My Mood
    Clowns
    The Ravens I believe will need to play an absolutely perfect football game I feel to win this game tomorrow and advance. I think all things being equal the Steelers have the better defense,and the better QB in Ben Roethlisberger and if both of those things show up and play like they are capable of playing the Steelers will win. I had a bad feeling as well about this game early in the week but as the week went on I got a better feeling about things I really believe the Steelers will get it done tomorrow and send the Ratbirds packing...

FEAR

Don't worry your nerves are Fear, and what exactly is FEAR?

False
    Evidence
    Appears
    Real

You are reading and watching too many things. Suggs and the Ravens and their BS trash talk. Writers and analyst looking for a story. It's all not real.

What is real is we have a better team, better organization, better coaches, much better fans, a better city and we will win. Sit back drink some beer and enjoy the ride!
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

My Mood
    Chatty
    I"ve been so nervous all week and today is worse!!! I can't watch any NFL network, look at any NFL.com,ESPN nothing....only Profootballtalk.com to hear the embarrassing chatter of the other teams.....

I can't keep my mind on my work and I"m a bit sick to my stomach BUT I do have a good feeling about this game!!!!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

Everyone is nervous.. I think if you werent you dont care that much... hence the site Steeleraddicts.. Im nervous as well but I mean its not going to be an easy road to the Super Bowl and I knew that going in.. Just gotta hope every thing goes well for the Stees..

"When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

Thread Information