Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why I hate the Patriots

Bookmark and Share

Why I hate the Patriots

I hate the Pats more than the Ravens. Here is why. We own the Ravens for the most part, and the Pats have owned us over the past 10 years. Tom Brady and his whiny *** always finds a way to beat us when it counts.

I could really care less about Spygate, hell I think it was a great move until they got busted. I care about one thing and that is being the best. And in the past 10 years we have been 2nd best to the Pats. So on Sunday night I want to see us do something we haven't done since the Tampa game. Put a ton of damn points on the scoreboard and play some really rough D. I want to see us dismantle them like we did a few years ago when 92 sacked Matt Cassel like 5 times and we totally embarressed them. I want to walk away 7-2 and them 6-3. But more so I want our team to know that we can manhandle and beat the crap out of one of the better teams in the NFL right now. The confidence would carry us right up to the Ravens game where I just know we are going to win (first game was BS). Tomlin, if you do not get our boys up for this one I'm gonna call for your head on a stick.

I totally agree I have the Pats and baby Brady. Id love to see the D just get sack after sack after sack. I think the main thing we need to do it control their tight ends and pressure Brady

--- Added 11/10/2010 at 11:20 PM ---

PS BRADY SUCKS

My Mood
    Love
    I will always despise, detest and loathe the sorry, punk *** patriots. I will never give their punk *** credit for anything. In my book they never done anything worth a sh!t. All you patriots players can kiss my *** and just kiss your hopes of ever going back to the super bowl bye bye. Patriots....the sorriest there is, the sorriest there was and the sorriest there ever will be.

I have disliked them ever since they won those AFC championships in Pittsburgh and their players were so obnoxious after the game - waving towels and taunting the crowd. Of course, all their ex-players have gotten religion now like St. Rodney who pontificates on TV about illegal hits. He's just like a former smoker who criticizes everyone around him still smoking.

It's not even close in my book, the Ravens are way worse. Ray Lewis although a great HOF bound player is annoying as hell. Although if I was at Ray Rays last game in Pgh. I'd certainly give him a standing O. Tom Brady another great future HOF simply goes out does his job and wins. I don't buy that he's a baby and a whiner.

Living in the Philly area I have to listen to similar talk constantly about Crosby. It's all BS and simply comes down to jealously.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

My Mood
    Love
    We play the ratbirds more than the pats bro. Would you rather play pats twice a season over playing ratbirds twice a season? That's the joy of waiting for Sunday to see what kind of game we're all going to get. Pats suck......forever.

Duke of 531
    i cannot stomach the patriots, belicheck,brady, robert kraft, steve grogan, andre tippet, willie mc ginnest and whom ever else ever played for that sham of a franchise... and i do still care about spygate, i don't care how long ago it was....they cost us a chance at a few more super bowls... belicheck was warned that taping the opponents sideline was illegal, but his arrogance was so great that he thought he would still get away with it....that was until he tried the same bull against the jets and eric mangini(the person who knew this **** was going on while he was on the patriots staff)...i'll bet mangini thought bill will never try that taping stuff against me....blatantly cheating is the most serious offense that can be levied upon a team as far as i'm concerned...belicheck should be in the same boat as pete rose is in baseball (lifetime ban)...and i actually have some sympathy for pete rose, as for bill belicheck , i would like to see him drawn and quartered...just because you don't get caught cheating doesn't make it O.K. ....i will never forget jerome bettis and heinz ward saying after those afc championship losses that it seemed that they knew exactly what we were doing...i guess it was just a coincidence...BULL

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    I hate the pats, no doubt. But mainly because of Brady and Belicheat. I didn't hate Steve Grogan, Stanley morgan etc. I hate the Ravens, but I can respect them. I also hate the Dallas Cowboys too.Have no respect for the Bengals and I hate the Cleveland Browns the worst of all. There fans are the biggest jagoffs in the world. I even heard some Steeler fans tell me, I rooted for the Browns vs the Pats. No way! They were all here crying about James Harrison.... wah wah.Come to our Steeler bar just to harass Steeler fans. People forget what idiots they are because they have been so sad for so long. Not me. They get a half way descent team, you'll know why I hate them so much. Remember I lived here when they beat us 51-0. I've been down to there stadium for games. I know what I'm talking about!
    Cleveland Browns suck!

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I hate the Ravens/Browns more then the Pats but the Pats are third on my list.....I hate Tom Brady, Bill Belichick, Robert Kraft, annoying Pats fans......lol I really want the Steelers to destory these *** clowns Sunday night.....Here is to Woodley and Harrison to put a hurting of Marsha....................

Draft Pick
    I hate the Pats more because I don't respect them (spygate and a cry baby QB means there is none left, 3 championships or not). At least I respect the Ravens as they play hard, but clean and to the edge of the rules. Just the way we do.

We don't cheat though (except maybe some roids back in the day, but everyone was then ).

Thread Information