Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: Sorry, I still don't trust Arians

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #21
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,140
    Hi my name is Kevin and I am a BA hater as well. I've tried to kick the urge for the past 3 years but can't stay clean!

    HELP!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

  2. #22
    Assistant Coach coldrolled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Fort Myers Beach
    Posts
    5,389
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Hi my name is Kevin and I am a BA hater as well. I've tried to kick the urge for the past 3 years but can't stay clean!

    HELP!!
    Noone wants him.. We cant fire him... He has no contract to terminate. so that means he is a cheap pick up for any other team.. but they dont want him, noone has requested permission to speak with him... so... i would assume he is no longer in the steelers plans either. that fichtner conspiracy idea is good too as a plan B to help your addiction...

    go with that...

  3. #23
    Starter coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The great white North
    Posts
    1,529
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Hi my name is Kevin and I am a BA hater as well. I've tried to kick the urge for the past 3 years but can't stay clean!

    HELP!!
    "Hi Kevin." First, don't be too hard on yourself. Second, we have a two-step program here you may be interested in:

    1. Show BA the door.
    2. Replace him with anyone who realizes that the O line can't consistently pass block for more than a few seconds and some quick passes in the play book are a good thing and not just to be the result of an audible at the line.

    This two-step program has been succesful in cities across the USA, but it requires the OC to honestly look within and admit there is a problem (or some type of intervention from those who wish to no longer enable the addict). This is the true start of recovery.

    Under the circumstances, your inability to kick your habit is totally understandable and justifiable. For you to do otherwise would make you an enabler and would not be good for the OC truly in need of help.


    Signed,

    A willing sponsor

  4. #24
    Starter Raleigh Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,340
    My Mood
    Mellow
    you know what i like about this site? BA bashing is excepted here! i've been to other sites where you are lambasted for having concerns over the play calling and scheme. and you can't even discuss it with others...as soon as you say BA sucks they are there to defend him for this reason or that reason.

    BA sucks. any chance we can get that has a "mood"?
    "Today, I'm officially retiring a Pittsburgh Steeler. And as much as I will miss football, my teammates, coaches and everything about the game, I don't want to play it in any other uniform. The black and gold runs deep in me, and I will remain a Steeler for life."--Hines Ward

  5. #25
    Assistant Coach coldrolled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Fort Myers Beach
    Posts
    5,389
    how can a steeler fan kick another steeler fan for trying to make a positive comment?

    there are some lame boards out there... homer fan boards... with no vision.

    i currently see BA with no contract.. im sticking with that. since he cant be fired....

    if he didnt suck he would have had a contract extension already last year...

  6. #26
    SteelDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Mitten
    Posts
    5,432
    My Mood
    Addicted

    My Social Networks

    Follow SteelDad On Twitter
    I commented on this thread a few days ago...... I still don't trust BA.


    http://steeleraddicts.podomatic.com/
    Coming to you live from the Fortress of Steelertude!

  7. #27
    steelersbabex25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    College Park, MD
    Posts
    12,055
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelJunkie View Post
    Fact. Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.


    "Question: Which kind of bear is best?"
    "That's a ridiculous question."
    "False. Black bear."

    --- Added 1/7/2011 at 06:34 PM ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh Steel View Post
    you know what i like about this site? BA bashing is excepted here! i've been to other sites where you are lambasted for having concerns over the play calling and scheme. and you can't even discuss it with others...as soon as you say BA sucks they are there to defend him for this reason or that reason.

    BA sucks. any chance we can get that has a "mood"?
    We keep it real

    I do realize that the Browns aren't exactly a top team, but the Ravens sure did let them hang around for a while in week 16, and they also sure as hell did not score more than 40 points. AND their starters were in for the entire game. There is something to be said for the crazy good offense that was run during the Browns game. Maybe BA suddenly got better (), maybe someone else is starting to take over the playcalls. I don't really care to be honest. I just hope they take that into the playoffs.

  8. #28
    Starter Raleigh Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,340
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    how can a steeler fan kick another steeler fan for trying to make a positive comment?

    there are some lame boards out there... homer fan boards... with no vision.

    some chalk it up to irrational hatred...
    "Today, I'm officially retiring a Pittsburgh Steeler. And as much as I will miss football, my teammates, coaches and everything about the game, I don't want to play it in any other uniform. The black and gold runs deep in me, and I will remain a Steeler for life."--Hines Ward

  9. #29
    Ratbird Slayer Farrior Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    2,498
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelJunkie View Post
    Fact. Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.
    Bruce, quit posting on our forum - we dont like you.

    --- Added 1/8/2011 at 04:26 PM ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh Steel View Post
    you know what i like about this site? BA bashing is excepted here! i've been to other sites where you are lambasted for having concerns over the play calling and scheme. and you can't even discuss it with others...as soon as you say BA sucks they are there to defend him for this reason or that reason.

    BA sucks. any chance we can get that has a "mood"?
    This is exactly why I joined this forum. Others that cannot look at our team objectively drive me nuts. The old "if he sucks so bad how did we win a SB with him" line makes me want to Any time a team can get better they should and the quickest way for the Steelers to get much much better is to show BA the door.

  10. #30
    Starter SteelJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,622
    My Mood
    no mood
    Quote Originally Posted by Farrior Fan View Post
    Bruce, quit posting on our forum - we dont like you.

    --- Added 1/8/2011 at 04:26 PM ---

    James Harrison - "Right now, you know, some people may want to jump on the Steelers bandwagon.
    Don't do that. We don't need you. We didn't need you at the beginning, we don't need you now."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Arians, Roethlisberger make winning pair for Steelers
    By Captcoolhand in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 08:44 PM
  2. Bruce Arians Bringing Back The Pony Backfield
    By Black@Gold Forever32 in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-18-2008, 09:08 PM
  3. Typical work week for Ben
    By Stlrs4Life in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 06:28 PM
  4. Arians warms to task in a hurry
    By Koopa in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-08-2007, 03:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •