Im a little worried about this game. I dont know why but I have that feeling and its not good..
*Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk Pro.
Another day yet and we'll kick some Clowns *** and end their season with a THUD!
This game is totally different than last year. First of all last year was not the last time they played, Pittsburgh already took one that the Browns "wanted badly".
Anyhow here's the difference:
1. The Steelers are not coming off a four game losing streak, including a home loss against the Raiders, into a short week for a thursday night game.
2. Thanks to last year's lessons, the Steelers will not overlook the Browns.
3. It will not be a negative degree wind chill factor...it won't be Antartica like last year,
in fact it will be a quite balmy 1:00 game.
4. The Steelers, at the time, did not know that loss in Cleveland would eventually end their play off hopes, in fact they still had a slight chance to get in the last game of 2009.
This year it couldn't be more cut and dry: Win and they are AFC north champs and clinch a bye. They are seasoned vets, they will seize it.
5. The Steelers have had a mini bye going into this game, they should be like a bull in a pen, rearing to go. Browns just played a physical game with the Ravens.
6. The Steelers are the better team.
Last edited by Moondog; 01-02-2011 at 10:08 AM.
Were gonna beat them by 14. to bad i gotta work
FROM THE LAND OF BURNING RIVERS. Go Steelers.
And their fans.
Steelers have a lot more to play for then the AFC north today, they need this bye week to get healthy before they play New England. No way they make the Superbowl as a 5th seed this year. This is a MUST win game today!
Looks like Troy is active and will start today so there is no excuses why the Steelers don't shut down the Browns
Last edited by Steel Trap86; 01-02-2011 at 11:46 AM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)