Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why I loathe the Browns!

Bookmark and Share
    Veteran
    My Mood
    Angry

Why I loathe the Browns!

Some of you hate the Ravens, Patriots, Cowboys more. Not me. I grew up about an hour from Cleveland. Have had to listen to there crap my whole life. No they haven't been a serious threat to us in a long time. But they have to got to have the most ignorant fans in the league. You cannot have an intelligent conversation about football with a Clowns fan. Always ends up mud slinging.

Going to there stadium is like going to the who's who of trailer trash in northeast ohio. When we lose one game (example Jets game), i get a ton of texts, e-mails. I'm like you guys lose everyweek. Or the classic, the Steelers aren't going anywhere you're one and done. Ya whatever! What if we are? The Browns are done by midseason every year anyway.

My first experience going to a steelers-Browns game was when I was 13. I went down to old municipal Stadium sporting my Steelers gear. Only to get spit at and have beers thrown at me.

And we have a Steelers bar here close to home. There was a period of time this season when it started being takin over by Clowns fans. Yet only next door, there was the Browns backers club. They only came into to harass the Steelers fans. The owner got clever however. Started putting the browns games on the small tv and turning the volume off.

Or listening to channel 3 sports anchor Jim Donovan (whom I used to respect) whine about James Harrison and how dirty he is.

So I wish nothing good for the city of Cleveland sportswise.Loved it when lebron left. Loved it when Elway used to break the Browns fans hearts in the 80's or watching the Indians blow the world series. I want the Steelers celebrating a division title on the Browns field sunday afternoon.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I can feel your pain man, that's some rough stuff to go through every day. Our steeler addicts who live in Cleveland I'm sure can empathize with you as well. Living in enemy territory is bad enough but when you're surrounded by idiot fans it's gotta be that much worse.

My Mood
    Love
    Clap your hands everybody and bob your head
    Say it with me. Cleveland's season is nothing but dead
    Your fans are ridiculous--they've all packed up and left town
    Who wants to be a fan of a losing team called the clowns
    Your city sucks and it's completely boring like your plain, ugly *** uniforms
    Why don't you just change your name to the Wussy Cleveland Unicorns
    You might of had some alright players but that is it
    But when it comes time to play real football you ain't sh!!t
    You had a group of girls called the kardiac kids...i'm so embarrassed for you
    I can't stop thinking of all the bad luck you've had in the playoffs...all you went through
    Remember red right 88
    Sure showed your city you were not so great
    You guys always got your heads handed to you by the Steel Curtain
    Did you really think a win against the Steelers was certain
    What about the drive you all cheered
    Then you experienced the fumble. The smoke since then has never cleared
    You lost a wild card game to the Steelers called the come back II
    You guys just flat out suck. Your team, your city, your fans, and coaching crew

Veteran
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
    Clap your hands everybody and bob your head
    Say it with me. Cleveland's season is nothing but dead
    Your fans are ridiculous--they've all packed up and left town
    Who wants to be a fan of a losing team called the clowns
    Your city sucks and it's completely boring like your plain, ugly *** uniforms
    Why don't you just change your name to the Wussy Cleveland Unicorns
    You might of had some alright players but that is it
    But when it comes time to play real football you ain't sh!!t
    You had a group of girls called the kardiac kids...i'm so embarrassed for you
    I can't stop thinking of all the bad luck you've had in the playoffs...all you went through
    Remember red right 88
    Sure showed your city you were not so great
    You guys always got your heads handed to you by the Steel Curtain
    Did you really think a win against the Steelers was certain
    What about the drive you all cheered
    Then you experienced the fumble. The smoke since then has never cleared
    You lost a wild card game to the Steelers called the come back II
    You guys just flat out suck. Your team, your city, your fans, and coaching crew
    Well said my friend! Nonetheless, I will be down at the mistake by the lake sunday watching the game. Bought some IC light for tailgating. Can't wait for yet another AFC North title celebration on the Clowns home turf! Muck Fleveland!
    Cleveland Browns suck!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Take some pics of the tailgate for us, always nice to see the Steeler Nation sporting the black n gold at enemy stadiums.

Veteran
    My Mood
    Angry
    Sorry not wearing Steelers gear. Not worth it. Love my team, but concerned for my safety.I might sneak a terrible towel in my jacket. We start winning, i might sport it at the end of the game. Sorry call me a wuss, but these people are serious *******s.

Taking Steeler stuff off my car. Don't want to comeback to flattened tires. They've been having problems there recently as well. An 8 year old Jets fan was tackled by some drunk browns.
    Last edited by Clevelandsux; 12-30-2010 at 11:06 AM.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Im sorry to hear this, but lets be honest.

People are always gonna be *******s to other fans, Me? I just keep my mouth shut and might boo them or whatever, but at the end of the day. They are just like one of us. I dont get fans who do stupid **** like this at all to other fans. I know some of my friends if that happened to them, would be in jail for whooping the other dudes asses. Its just how ppl are anymore and its sad to be honest. Just stick with steeler home games.

Warren, OH. It's about a hour & 45 minutes NW from the Burgh.
    I know how it is Clevelandsux, I live in Ohio also, but where I'm at, it's kind of split between Steelers fans and Browns fans. I know some respectable Browns fans who can have some football conversation, but then there are the idiotic, total flight from reality, Stains fan that are so full of envy and hate that they can't differentiate the true from the false. I think it's a form of psychosis brought on from too many years of Stains suckage. Be grateful you are a Steeler fan and support your team, ignore the Browns fan hate because it comes from envy/negative vibes that they keep recyling back into their own team resulting in more karmic suckage. In other words: f#@% em' !

My Mood
    Addicted
    Browns fans exist? News to me. I thought they were a myth. Like Santa or the Tooth Fairy.

Veteran
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Im sorry to hear this, but lets be honest.

People are always gonna be *******s to other fans, Me? I just keep my mouth shut and might boo them or whatever, but at the end of the day. They are just like one of us. I dont get fans who do stupid **** like this at all to other fans. I know some of my friends if that happened to them, would be in jail for whooping the other dudes asses. Its just how ppl are anymore and its sad to be honest. Just stick with steeler home games.
    Youve obviously never been to Cleveland.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Thread Information