Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Current AFC Playoff picture going into next week...

Bookmark and Share
    Well, now we have to win out to get another SB. Can't afford to lost to the clowns .

Assistant Coach nuclearchihuahuas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Farrior Fan View Post
    Lets hope that next Christmas we are all asking for the 2010 Steelers DVD SB champion box set
    :logospin:

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers_All_Day_43 View Post
    Well, now we have to win out to get another SB. Can't afford to lost to the clowns .
    If we cant beat the browns, a super bowl is way out of the question...

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Sorry to go off topic but I have a question.....Did everybody enjoy seeing Rivers not able to get it done vs the Bengals today officially ending the Chargers season as much as I did?.....With all this talk on how great Phillip Rivers is and how elite he is I think its great he consistently failed to get it down in the 4th quarter this year costing his team games......Rivers is Dan Fouts all over again.....A stat monster that doesn't win ****......Fitting Rivers is a Charger just like Fouts was....lol

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Sorry to go off topic but I have a question.....Did everybody enjoy seeing Rivers not able to get it done vs the Bengals today officially ending the Chargers season as much as I did?.....With all this talk on how great Phillip Rivers is and how elite he is I think its great he consistently failed to get it down in the 4th quarter this year costing his team games......Rivers is Dan Fouts all over again.....A stat monster that doesn't win ****......Fitting Rivers is a Charger just like Fouts was....lol
    No I didn't enjoy it at all, matter of fact I ****ing hated it. Took KC, Tampa, Ravens, Bears, Chargers and even Denver to cover the spread and they all came through except Rivers. Bunch of bums couldn't even beat the lowly Bengals with a playoff spot on the line. But I agree, Rivers reminds me of Romo, only he puts up solid numbers in December and forgets how soon after, but both of them always have so much hype going into a new season and NEVER close. I like Gates though, one of my top tight ends for sure.
    Last edited by Steel Trap86; 12-26-2010 at 11:34 PM.

Warren, OH. It's about a hour & 45 minutes NW from the Burgh.
    I should have known better than to count on the Browns. I really want to see the Steelers take it to the Browns and play with a sense of urgency and violence....no nail biting bullshit.

I enjoyed it IF I saw it, to me its no big deal, The chargers are a rebuilding defense and a mess on offense. As long as norv turner is the coach of that team, they will never win the superbowl. And I dont blame rivers so much for all the media hype. He is a good qb, to say hes not is just idiotic, the media is the fault for making him seem like the next elways, marino watever. But im not a norv turner fan at all and to see him fail makes my day

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    I enjoyed it IF I saw it, to me its no big deal, The chargers are a rebuilding defense and a mess on offense. As long as norv turner is the coach of that team, they will never win the superbowl. And I dont blame rivers so much for all the media hype. He is a good qb, to say hes not is just idiotic, the media is the fault for making him seem like the next elways, marino watever. But im not a norv turner fan at all and to see him fail makes my day
    Rivers is a punk and he acts like a punk on the field......The talking heads defend his antics saying he just cares about winning so much......I'm all for a player being passionate but I have seen Rivers get into with fans....lol Rivers is a douche and I'm glad he will be at home watching the especially especially since the media has made the QB messiah....lol

Of course he is a very good QB he wouldn't have made the NFL if he wasn't.....I just think he is over-rated and a stat whore just like Dan Fouts.......Rivers blew 3-4 games this year in the 4 quarter and consistently failed to get it done when it mattered......Big reason the Chargers are sitting home for the play-offs......The Chargers actually had a top 10 defense so they were not that bad.......The media even coined these sorry Chargers the team you don't want to play in the play-offs.....

Rivers is a punk and he acts like a punk on the field......The talking heads defend his antics saying he just cares about winning so much......I'm all for a player being passionate but I have seen Rivers get into with fans....lol Rivers is a douche and I'm glad he will be at home watching the especially especially since the media has made the QB messiah....lol

Of course he is a very good QB he wouldn't have made the NFL if he wasn't.....I just think he is over-rated and a stat whore just like Dan Fouts.......Rivers blew 3-4 games this year in the 4 quarter and consistently failed to get it done when it mattered......Big reason the Chargers are sitting home for the play-offs......The Chargers actually had a top 10 defense so they were not that bad.......The media even coined these sorry Chargers the team you don't want to play in the play-offs.....
    Yea thats true about Rivers getting into it with the fans. I actually forgot about that but it did happen a few times. I hated rivers when he always played cutler when he was with denver. He was always bashing and talking **** to cutler like no tmmorow. But I dont catch alot of charger games unless there against the eagles or steelers so I wouldnt know to much about there stats, I thought there defense was struggling this year but guees not(my mistake, Ill own up to it lol), I just havrnt heard much talk about rivers at all this season until a couple weeks ago when the chargers had a chance to make the playoffs lol. I hardly watch espn anymore so Idk if they alk about him on there alot, to much Heat,Pats,cowboy and Laker bullshit on that channel anymore.

Ex.
    Pats beat the Bill today by 20+, espn makes a 4 min highlight of the game.

Ravens beat the browns only by ten, espn shows 1 clip of the game and thats it lol.

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Yea thats true about Rivers getting into it with the fans. I actually forgot about that but it did happen a few times. I hated rivers when he always played cutler when he was with denver. He was always bashing and talking **** to cutler like no tmmorow. But I dont catch alot of charger games unless there against the eagles or steelers so I wouldnt know to much about there stats, I thought there defense was struggling this year but guees not(my mistake, Ill own up to it lol), I just havrnt heard much talk about rivers at all this season until a couple weeks ago when the chargers had a chance to make the playoffs lol. I hardly watch espn anymore so Idk if they alk about him on there alot, to much Heat,Pats,cowboy and Laker bullshit on that channel anymore.

Ex.
    Pats beat the Bill today by 20+, espn makes a 4 min highlight of the game.

Ravens beat the browns only by ten, espn shows 1 clip of the game and thats it lol.

I watch very little ESPN but I do listen to ESPN radio on my way to work in the car.........ESPN just blows Rivers balls.......I do watch NFL Network and the talking head on there (especially Michael Irvin) were coining the Charger the team you don't want to play in the play-offs....All season really Rivers was looked at as an MVP candidate until recently......

Thread Information