Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New and loving this site already!!!

My Mood
    Chatty

Talking New and loving this site already!!!

Hi all, I'm Kelly aka (TampaSteelGirl), I live in Tampa Fl but originally from Central PA and lived in Pittsburgh while I went to school, I"m going to have my first baby in June, of course a Steeler fan!!!! I can't wait and she's already been to a Steeler game even before she is born..was there for the Steeler/Tampa Bay game. A friend of mine sent me this link and this has to be the most awesome Steeler/forum site ever!! I was on the Steeler website forum and they banned me because they deleted a really cute thread I posted for Steeler girls and what Steeler we liked the most and why...so when they posted my very innocent thread, i went postal!! That site is no fun but this one looks fabulous!! I look forward to posting and having some Steeler fun!!!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Welcome to SA and glad to have you. Enjoy and this is a cool site with lots of cool people.

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Have one on me but you can't drink it to after the Baby is born. I was a member too over at Steelers.com but came here after I got the Boot. It was Over something that was really stupid, Childish I should say. But again welcome to a great site with alot of good People.
    Last edited by Captcoolhand; 12-20-2006 at 10:59 AM.
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

My Mood
    Addicted
    Hey Tampa. Welcome to SA!

My Mood
    Amazed

Wink

Hi Kelly! Welcome to SA I went to college in tampa at University of Tampa.

Beautiful country, Tampa, Clearwater area! I have many good memories.

Again, welcome and congratulations on your baby!

Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

Welcome to SA.. Gee, to bad about the banning on the other site and deleted posts... That is not fun...You will enjoy it here... Just be careful with teh postal comments, as the owner is a Postal worker...LMAO

J/K, well no really he is a postal worker (and my husband) but the postal comments are not new to him. He will take no offense, I jsut found it comical!!!

So, go postal, he will understand, we even have a postal smilie (if I can get it to work.

Have Fun! Post often!! Refer us to fellow fans!

My Mood
    Chatty

Talking Thank you everyone!

Oh wow!! You are all so sweet!! I really appreciate your well wishing and I've told my buddy LatrobePA about this site..i see he's already on!! I'm so happy to be here!!! GO STEELERS!!!

P.s. Yes is so hard not to have my beloved beer during this time of the year..but next year when I have my new little Steeler fan with me!!!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

Quote Originally Posted by TampaSteelGirl View Post
    Hi all, I'm Kelly aka (TampaSteelGirl), I live in Tampa Fl but originally from Central PA and lived in Pittsburgh while I went to school, I"m going to have my first baby in June, of course a Steeler fan!!!! I can't wait and she's already been to a Steeler game even before she is born..was there for the Steeler/Tampa Bay game. A friend of mine sent me this link and this has to be the most awesome Steeler/forum site ever!! I was on the Steeler website forum and they banned me because they deleted a really cute thread I posted for Steeler girls and what Steeler we liked the most and why...so when they posted my very innocent thread, i went postal!! That site is no fun but this one looks fabulous!! I look forward to posting and having some Steeler fun!!!
    New too!!

re-planted from brandX...GREAT SITE KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    My wife is going to love the fact that more and more girls are joining this site. Now, If i can only get her to register her own name
    Last edited by Captcoolhand; 12-20-2006 at 11:52 AM.
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Glad to have you. It's unfortunate that they banned you and all that, but that forum is known for that unfortunately. They're all way too strict and nobody has any fun there. Enjoy yourself and have fun !

Thread Information