Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Redzone problems still evident but getting better?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Redzone problems still evident but getting better?

They are getting better so give them some credit but multiple times tonight you had to scratch your head. Ben had Heath wide open in the endzone and I believe it was Ward too. Ben was way too hot on those throws and late as well. The line got bogged down with letting pressure through stuffing the run on multiple occasions. They need to fix this, it's been a problem all year long. You get into the playoffs and keep settling for FG's it's going to come back to haunt you.

Fortunately Carolina's offense is not very good and our defense is very good so the times we had to settle for FG's were not game changing situations tonight.

Assistant Coach nuclearchihuahuas's Avatar
    We needed this game to figure out some finer points...onto the Browns!!!!
    :logospin:

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Poor execution yet again in the red zone at times tonight.....Plus the run blocking was spotty at the 1 yard line again on one series and Ben had to dive in with a broken nose to score the TD.....Don't know if I want doing that much with an injured nose again.......BA is dolt but you can't deny the execution is poor yet again......

My Mood
    Addicted
    I don't think you can really say anything got better after this game. The Panthers are worse than...well, they're just really bad.

Assistant Coach nuclearchihuahuas's Avatar
    I will take a win any way we can get one!!! Look out Browns!
    :logospin:

My Mood
    Addicted
    Untill we get rid of BA were gonna have redzone problems

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    That talk that BA and Ben had about being more patient in the endzone wasn't so evident tonight. They seemed to go back to their old ways of firing it in from the 20 on several occasions.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Two TD's out of 6 trips in the red zone is not what I would call working itself out BA!!! You dumb ****!!! When is BA going to wake the **** up?!?! Doesn't he have a wife? Shouldn't she be a Steelers fan? When is she going to wake him up in the middle of the night with a .45 in his mouth and tell him to "Wake the **** up and fix the red zone problems!!!"

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Hey atleast were scoring tds, thats all that matters to me. The simple answer is more redman.

My Mood
    Sunshine
    I know it's beating a dead horse , but as long as we have BA leading our offense things will remain the same.

The man has been a loser everywhere he has coached. There was a time when I actually liked the guy , the year was 2002 let me explain.

It was the playoffs, BA was OC for the Browns they were leading 24-7 in the third quarter and we had no answer for their passing game. BA came to the conclusion that if they can't stop the pass I will run on them, the rest is history Steelers win the game 36-33
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

Thread Information